Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I really want the new album to sound like wayamaya or the fake snippet of morricone but im 99% sure that it wont :defeated:

That Morricone snippet is still in my Unleaked folder. I won't get it out. I love living in denial :xcry:

And it's interesting that yall want a MTWBT sound because she said it was her favourite of the record (I know she also said it was Terrence but she a lying hoe) - sorry I don't remember in which interview but I distinctively remember she said it. Personally I love the melody a lot but I think the album version lacks something, and precisely, the soft rock remix by the good sis @urbannoize pinpoints exactly the little but so important thing it lacked. It's just incredible how much such a small change can transform the song, I replayed the remix a thousand times it's so good. And actually that's very interesting, because it's exactly how I would picture an Honeymoon sound but happier/boppier and with 70' vibes... Like very lowkey, super mega chill, but still with a beat underneath and Honeymoon vibes. Like an evolution from Honeymoon but with a different, stronger and - let's get crazy - happier and more fun mindset. Anyway that's what Lana said herself a year ago, like that LDR5 would deal with kind of the same aesthetic but in a different direction, and maybe the "clarity of inner dialogue" she's talking about means like clearer sounds and so stronger beats? Idk I'm wildly hypothetising because to this point I'm transforming each day a bit more into the Sahara

https://vimeo.com/179558248

If this is how LDR5 might sound then sign me the fück up jesus it's so good

ZKcaooE.png

That Morricone snippet is still in my Unleaked folder. I won't get it out. I love living in denial :xcry:

And it's interesting that yall want a MTWBT sound because she said it was her favourite of the record (I know she also said it was Terrence but she a lying hoe) - sorry I don't remember in which interview but I distinctively remember she said it. Personally I love the melody a lot but I think the album version lacks something, and precisely, the soft rock remix by the good sis @urbannoize pinpoints exactly the little but so important thing it lacked. It's just incredible how much such a small change can transform the song, I replayed the remix a thousand times it's so good. And actually that's very interesting, because it's exactly how I would picture an Honeymoon sound but happier/boppier and with 70' vibes... Like very lowkey, super mega chill, but still with a beat underneath and Honeymoon vibes. Like an evolution from Honeymoon but with a different, stronger and - let's get crazy - happier and more fun mindset. Anyway that's what Lana said herself a year ago, like that LDR5 would deal with kind of the same aesthetic but in a different direction, and maybe the "clarity of inner dialogue" she's talking about means like clearer sounds and so stronger beats? Idk I'm wildly hypothetising because to this point I'm transforming each day a bit more into the Sahara

https://vimeo.com/179558248

If this is how LDR5 might sound then sign me the fück up jesus it's so good

this is so bad ..the flute and the original production >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this is so good 

this is so bad

I love this discussion forum :oprah:

Since pop Lana is dead and buried I'd love something between Wayamaya, Mermaid Motel, Salvatore, Off To The Races, Brooklyn Baby, Sad Girl, Caught You Boy and Elvis, I think it would be interesting to explore the mix between the UV and AKA aesthetics but with the maturity of Honeymoon and maybe even the energy of Born To Die

ZKcaooE.png

I really want the new album to sound like wayamaya or the fake snippet of morricone but im 99% sure that it wont :defeated:

2 things i could really settle for are 1. an 80s album where everything sounds like bbm baby 2. a kinda lofi beachy surf album where everything sounds like wayamaya

i mean regardless of what she releases its gonna be good so i dont care, i just really love those concepts

Since pop Lana is dead and buried I'd love something between Wayamaya, Mermaid Motel, Salvatore, Off To The Races, Brooklyn Baby, Sad Girl, Caught You Boy and Elvis, I think it would be interesting to explore the mix between the UV and AKA aesthetics but with the maturity of Honeymoon and maybe even the energy of Born To Die

:derpna2:  :icant:  :thankyou:  :cumming:  :whine:  :suicide:  :pray2:  :crying5:  :dance:  :justride:

i'm dead and in the ground what if it actually sounded like any of these??? get out of my head y'all

o4qjp4j.png

There are probably people on this earth waiting for the Venusian's to come down and save us from ourselves. What will happen first? A new album by Lana or the Venusian Apocalypse!!!

You decide!! :O :O :O

I love this discussion forum :oprah:

Don't lose hope, sister! She can still come back!  :crazy:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

all i want from the next album is Depressing Songs  :defeated: 

we've had depressing songs for 5 years now, I'd rather have some songs in the style of Life Is Beautiful, Radio, I Can Fly, Brooklyn Baby etc. which are a bit more uplifting

image.png