Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Nothing will ever convince me to accept why on Earth wasn't Off To The Races lead single. I know the deal, I just refuse to agree. OTTR is a once in the history of mankind song

Just take time to imagine the music video. It would have been so amazing *cries*

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Does anyone know Wtf she's talking about in the first verse?

I think it's the flying cars... like maybe she's sitting on the moon and watching this new generation of young people flying to the moon to hear her perform, driving/piloting a ship through satellites surrounding Earth. And the "signals crossing" referring to how these kids are living in the future but are nostalgic for the past. 

Does anyone know Wtf she's talking about in the first verse?

addressing her devoted young fans and their newfound appreciation for the past (largely in part because of her, she assumes) 

music, specifically, if ~vintage, is played on vinyl, but now streaming on XM satellite in cadillac SUVs 

they're a part of the past when they immerse themselves in that aural environment, especially if they subsequently draw inspiration from it 

but being young, they're essentially an integral part of our collective ~ future; contrasting elements of ~ time past and time present ~ 

two extremes in time, bipolar tendencies in human nature; the signals cross and get 'confusing' 

enough to make you """ crazy """ ^ 3 

i like the first verse a lot, the rest of it is good, could be better. they should revamp it a bit, push the release back or whatever she needs to do to make it feel fresh and somewhat new, i wish she would substitute words other than 'crazy'. i hope its a demo and that she doesn't give as much of a :)knowing that it is 

i like how in the end she goes on to sing about how she's the one that is "young" even though at the beginning she refers to the audience as 'kids' from an elder's perspective. i mean, she's young but not that young. almost as if she were suggesting that youth is nothing but a state of mind. queen of geriatric glory !

sorry mom 

ZRBNill.jpg

She really needs to cut the silence and say something about this situation - even if it's not acknowledging the leak, but just shedding light on the actual release itself. More clarity gives more stability, and that's what we need rn cos we have no clue what's going on apart from the fact that YAIL leaked

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

tumblr_olkl5sXUTw1v90acdo1_500.png

Like, what is he even doing?  :facepalm: Other artists have their stuff leak and you don't see their managers out here doing this. I can't.

That is the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen I'm...