Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

lol we were all going crazy thinking lana would scrap the whole album,we were screaming at her managment + overall being messy af..

.. and lana just chills at home and is cool with everything, loving the world& her fans :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

absolute fucking angel that she is

you guys it just dawned on me how 700% shook i am by this release and like, the upcoming album

bye

rihKQ8M.gif

Lana has the best words. "Love" is beautiful and everyone knows it. I know it and Lanaboards knows it. Anyone saying otherwise is a liar. SAD!

Media spreading fake news again. Trying to hurt me. RIDICULOUS!

image.png

I hear a tiiiny bit of "Flipside" in the "or the future or the things to come" bit. I expect her to sing "you don't wanna" when she arrives at that moment..

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING !! i keep imagining her singing "drinks on the patio" at the end of the choruses

tumblr_ony9qgIJOA1vvrrmfo2_r1_500.gif

it's a crazy and amazing and bittersweet. she's not singing about her own youth anymore... lord knows she's still pretty young but i feel like this is her new direction: counseling her younger fans and showing them how beautiful the world can be. i'm in love with this

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Hope everyone is listening to it on an official place

I am listening on Spotify  it has less than 1000 plays so far

While all the drama was going on the last few days

I listened to over 150 songs that officially count royalty wise.

Remember anyone getting leaks or whatever, the least one can do is for each song listened unofficially, listen to 10 songs of her officially to make up for it

==========================================

Now for my opinion of the song-

Very political song.

Lana singing as an adult surveying the youth

So I was 100% correct, this song is NOT about love or a relationship

It is an a statement song, very political, very liberal, very anti Donald Trump

It is like her Instagram asking her supporters to LISTEN and WATCH

it is 100% opposite what Dr. Timothy Leary in the 60s said when he said Turn on and tune off

It is actually a song Bruce Springsteen would be proud to sing

Or as said the poster reminded me, as do the lyrics/song of Elton John's Believe (In love)

and saying that if people do such, there will be a future and then they will be looking at the next generation coming up

this continues her evolution from an immature late teens early 20s to a quite mature person in their 30s and caring about their responsibility in the world

Like a parent or someones favorite teacher, lecturing or schooling their child

Very, very deep.  (so deep that probably some won't get it and dismiss it offhand).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

MY WIFI CUT OUT THE LAST 24 HOURS AND IVE READ LIKE 150 PAGES TO CATCH UP ON EVERYTHING

Also I know there is a lot of hate going round at the moment on the fanbase but I think this has actually shown Lana how supportive her fanbase is, it's overwhelming for me to see how many fans have reached out to her, I can't imagine what it must be like for her... 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png