Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

anyone who says this is lyrically repetitive should go back to check Honeymoon (title track), High By The Beach, God Knows I Tried, etc. out

she only mentions "to be young and in love" twice in the chorus...

which is a 33.33% decline in repetition of the same phrase, comparing to some of her recent songs, which have at least 3 same phrase over and over again in the chorus.

It is repetitive.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I've easily listened to it 100 times and the drum beat dropping and the

'You get ready, you get all dressed up

To go nowhere in particular' 

Still gets me everytime ugh can't handle it i'm still shook why are you doing this to me lana banana

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I've easily listened to it 100 times and the drum beat dropping and the

'You get ready, you get all dressed up

To go nowhere in particular' 

Still gets me everytime ugh can't handle it i'm still shook why are you doing this to me lana banana

giphy.gif

it reminds me of "baby's all dressed up with nowhere to go , that's the little story of the girl you know" from carmen

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Why she didn't post on VEVO? It seems that a lot of people can't listen to it on her channel

Vevo is not managed by her or her team & I guess they take a while until they upload Love… especially now that it's sunday and noone's in the office probably :rip:

image.png

Now that i think about it, Life is Beautiful would actually fit on this album so well. It's also quite an inspirational and happy song. Kinda like Love. It would be nice to have it as a bonus track or something. It's not like we've even technically heard the song properly anyway, we've only heard like 50 seconds of it from a trailer

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love sad music and i never thought i'd say this but, I'm really hoping for a happy and inspirational record from Lana. Nothing upbeat, just on the same pace as her song Love. I live for the bittersweetness. I just want this album to reflect where i am in my life right now, i want it to be bright. Like it's found the light and it's finally happy.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

For me 'Love' gives off these bittersweet happy vibes, I'm not sure how to explain it. Uplifting yet still sad in a nuanced way. I wouldn't mind the whole record being like that.

VyIsfwC.jpg