Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

I would say she should collab w banks but her voice is too different to work with Lana's the same thing with lorde maybe zella day? I can't really think of a female vocalist that might sound good w Lana's voice...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

A duet with a new generation indie pop act since they're all inspired by her, it would be like singing with the fans :creep:

Oop Zella Day suddenly seems likely

I'm late to give my thoughts but I absolutely adore Love. I think it is one of her best songs ever. I kind of expected after Honeymoon that she steadily would continue to go down a path of more solemn slow and somber music, but the bïtch is back. This sonically sounds like a lovechild of BTD and UV music. I'm so excited for what very well may her best record ever now.

Also not sure if anyone has said this, but what if BØRNS is one of the collaborations? Not only would their voices sound heavenly together, but Lana posted a video on Instagram singing along to one of his songs and Chuck recently did a shoot with him. All the connections line up...

H0bDaqU.gif

A duet with a new generation indie pop act since they're all inspired by her, it would be like singing with the fans :creep:

Oop Zella Day suddenly seems likely

Zella tweeted once, "we will sing together Lana" or smth like that. also lana followed her on twitter and instagram. I can see that there might be a collab yeaah

ALSOOO Bat For Lashes. yesplease

Also not sure if anyone has said this, but what if BØRNS is one of the collaborations? Not only would their voices sound heavenly together, but Lana posted a video on Instagram singing along to one of his songs and Chuck recently did a shoot with him. All the connections line up...

YES I never thought of them collabing before but they would sound SO amazing together

Ok I've said this before but ...

I am really hoping that if Lana does cover on this album it will be a David Bowie song. He is know for having lots of songs about Space (Starman/Space Oddity/Life on Mars?/Ashes To Ashes .. to name a few) and he was very popular in the seventies. It would go with the vibe of the album (from what we know) really well.

I would be so excited for Lana to do a cover of a Bowie song and put her twist on it. The snippet of Space Oddity in TLY who divine in my op. :)

Shes not gonna beat Ed, no one is.

That song isn't good enough to sell that well wtf is wrong with the GP, it was the same thing with closer

Ok I've said this before but ...

I am really hoping that if Lana does cover on this album it will be a David Bowie song. He is know for having lots of songs about Space (Starman/Space Oddity/Life on Mars?/Ashes To Ashes .. to name a few) and he was very popular in the seventies. It would go with the vibe of the album (from what we know) really well.

I would be so excited for Lana to do a cover of a Bowie song and put her twist on it. The snippet of Space Oddity in TLY who divine in my op. :)

OMG a cover of space oddity would be soo amazing w similar instrumentation to the original