Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

I hope they're kidding... cause truly that is a mess

Ok I liked it at first but then those beats just turned too loud. I wouldn't mind it if it was like the very first part though, its better for the radio being a bit more upbeat. 

qsVmBMd.png

I guessing from the clips we have that the mv for Love will be so fun to watch. I can't wait to see it! I've been singing this song all day, so its a great single imo

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Love sounds like the best bits from PD and HM mixed together. It's gorgeous and just what I wanted from her. Its a beautiful note (BTW Teas) to us fans  :crai:  :legend:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Zella tweeted once, "we will sing together Lana" or smth like that. also lana followed her on twitter and instagram. I can see that there might be a collab yeaah

ALSOOO Bat For Lashes. yesplease

YES y'all say a female collab wouldn't work but I'm here for her recreating Neil's Girls with Bat For Lashes and First Aid Kit

bb7c4a7cd4ab5758f6d0c87901fc2fbc.jpg

But "Rihanna," dd y'all have me rolling