Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

I want my Katy Perry collab  :crossed:

But this is Katy's flop era, we need someone like Adele to bring her to the top of the charts

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

My dream collabs with Lana would be

Marina and the Diamonds

Grimes

The Beach Boys (Or at least Brian Wilson)

I am so hoping its MATD, so many larina fans have been spamming her insta about her collaborating with Lana, plus Marina has been more active lately. 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Even though I'm not impressed by this song at all, I'm super happy to see you all so excited about it. Lana wanted her fans to feel happy and empowered and that's exactly what she did.

Lana and Marina together would bring out the worst in both. Lana would sounds comatose and Marina would sound like a dying goat. Who would write it? What would it be about? Their writing styles and aesthetics clash as well. Just because the fanbases overlap doesn't mean it's a good idea. Abel makes douchebag bedroom music, and it's not my dream track or anything but he meshes really well with Lana.

tZ7WN4B.gif