Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

and not the overly produced born to die trap beats with random yelling noises

oh my god, this. I can barely stand to listen to Blue Jeans with that stupid sound every two words..."blue jeans (srwhoa!), white shirt (srwhoa!), walked into the room (srwhoa!), you know you made my eyes burn (srwhoa!)" like give it a f.ucking rest

Judging from the video snippets I think that Lana will be performing for people in the desert and then aliens will come and abduct everyone and take them to the moon, which is why we see a flying car in space tenor.gif

This would be so fun to watch

:shock:

original.gif

YES y'all say a female collab wouldn't work but I'm here for her recreating Neil's Girls with Bat For Lashes and First Aid Kit

bb7c4a7cd4ab5758f6d0c87901fc2fbc.jpg

i want this so much. their styles (after the bride) would work so well and natasha is such a good writer as well

Gave the queen some promo at the pizza place I ate at today :creepna2:

16788839_1886000328284007_83029318506454

(excuse my messy handwriting; i was trying to give the good sis a mention before my brother left me behind :toofunny:

Also, just realized:

"I catch a dollar in the wind and I buy a cup of coffee

There’s a place on Valentine that still charge ninety cents" 

"To go nowhere in particular
Back to work or the coffee shop" 

Queen of coming full circle-- "Fordham Road" was recorded in 2005, when Lana herself was a kid "going nowhere in particular", wandering aimlessly to the coffee shop on Valentine-- and now, twelve years later in 2017, she's looking back on those days, and smiling for all the kids who are living it themselves. I love her so much <3

o4qjp4j.png

Queen of coming full circle-- "Fordham Road" was recorded in 2005, when Lana herself was a kid "going nowhere in particular", wandering aimlessly to the coffee shop on Valentine-- and now, twelve years later in 2017, she's looking back on those days, and smiling for all the kids who are living it themselves. I love her so much <3

LDR6 acoustic folk songs confirmed  :hdu:

I'm late to give my thoughts but I absolutely adore Love. I think it is one of her best songs ever. I kind of expected after Honeymoon that she steadily would continue to go down a path of more solemn slow and somber music, but the bïtch is back. This sonically sounds like a lovechild of BTD and UV music. I'm so excited for what very well may her best record ever now.

Also not sure if anyone has said this, but what if BØRNS is one of the collaborations? Not only would their voices sound heavenly together, but Lana posted a video on Instagram singing along to one of his songs and Chuck recently did a shoot with him. All the connections line up...

They're also on the same label together so that's not too much of a reach!