Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

If Lana is really planning to hex him yet not speak on Trump's anti-trans and racist actions in any way, she's egregious for that. Sorry but hexing won't do shít

:hooker:  :flutter: agrees

hey_hey.jpg

Actually, I don't know why any of you are supporting this. Lana didn't do go to any rallies, speak on Donald or use any of her voice to talk about what's going on. Do you really think she cares if all she's gonna do is post a photo to Twitter w/ some satanic symbol? Yawn.

Even Katy did more.

Actually, I don't know why any of you are supporting this. Lana didn't do go to any rallies, speak on Donald or use any of her voice to talk about what's going on. Do you really think she cares if all she's gonna do is post a photo to Twitter w/ some satanic symbol? Yawn.

Even Katy did more.

nnnn kinda agree

...why is everyone jumping into conclusions when she hasn't actually said anything that clearly mentions witchcraft. Like, I can't believe media is picking up on this when it's mostly just speculation.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Well I realized of few things:

• All the dates she posted are 2 days away from the change of phase of the moon to New Moon.
  • During the last minute of the Love vid you can see the image of an astronomical body lightly appearing which reminded me of the moon.​
  • Then at the very end Lana looks at the sky to the same astronomical body, completely black just like the new moon.

I know she's hinting something with this as she said to search for the "ingredients". If anyone knows something better post it ASAP.

I could also represent an eclipse :creep:

i  miss the honeymoon speculation thread  :defeated:

giphy.gif

Love debuts at #41 in the UK :crossed:

Well that's a bummer. It's just out of the top 40 too. Hoping it'll climb a bit more.

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

Well I realized of few things:

• All the dates she posted are 2 days away from the change of phase of the moon to New Moon.
  • During the last minute of the Love vid you can see the image of an astronomical body lightly appearing which reminded me of the moon.​​

tpd9fKrh.jpg

3. Then at the very end Lana looks at the sky to the same astronomical body, completely black just like the new moon.

Nj6FG79.jpgZOj6bcR.jpg

I know she's hinting something with this as she said to search for the "ingredients". If anyone knows something better post it ASAP.

I could also represent an eclipse :creep:

Components:

Unflattering photo of Trump (small); see below for one you can print

Tower tarot card (from any deck)

Tiny stub of an orange candle (cheap via Amazon)

Pin or small nail (to inscribe candle)

White candle (any size), representing the element of Fire

Small bowl of water, representing elemental Water

Small bowl of salt, representing elemental Earth

Feather (any), representing the element of Air

Matches or lighter

Ashtray or dish of sand

giphy.gif

I'm a bit worried rn. After media started to coverage all that Trump-witchcraft bullls*** people all over Twitter are blasting her, some of them actually are supposed to like her music...

Before this I saw only acclaim about "LOVE".

It's not good business to get political as an artist especially when Lana was criticized by the progressive music journalists as regressive. It's true that she didn't made any statements but this is getting ridiculous and she needs to clarify the situation soon. This could be an unexpected publicity stunt which will make her some promo or it will backfire an ruin this era. It's one thing to play around with occultism but it's an entire different thing to present yourself as a witch in the public without becoming ridiculous

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Lana isn't a witch or converting to Paganism (she's a Catholic) it's merely just a political statement about Trump.

or some kind of album promo? it's so vague & everyone is losing their minds. :facepalm: 

14417469274.gif