Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

:rip: I complain because it's annoying af to see y'all whining 24/7

It's not like Lana is a commercial artist anyway. Her stage production doesn't need a high budget and I was never too fond of her MVs, even back in BTD days, so I don't care much for them either. Love is an exception, that one's great.

Considering Lana's stage fright and desire to not perform on TV, we would not benefit in any way of her being succesful. Just enjoy the music and give up on that idea of mainstream Lana already, it's not going to happen

Lana IS a commercial artist. She is no less commercial than most others who are signed to Interscope Records

You are a freakin Lady Gaga stan. Funny how Gaga stans have different standards for Lana and Gaga. As long as Gaga is doing better than Lana, y'all are mute and just want to enjoy Lana's music. When she outsold BTW with BTD 3:1 in Europe, she was all of a sudden somebody who needed to get rid off.  But when Gaga lays low for a week, Monsters are in panic mode.

I still have not forgotten about how the Liddos have spammed social media with DON'T BUY Ultraviolence. It was all over Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

And you people need to understand that Lana is not recording music for recreation. I am sure it does bother her that other take her style and sound and run with it. Now she has the chance of finally getting something back with her most accessible song in years.

But like who actually says that?

we have these posters every time this conversation gets brought up. You are one of them. You also did that during HM.

Btw, i dont think she needs to be mainstream.

But if she doesnt prove to her record label that she is a strong act and capable of surviving in the music "market", she'll get dropped out ASAP. Thats how things work.

A contract with a music label is hard to get and hard to maintain

THANK YOU!

Sometimes I think that there is quite an amount of ppl in the Lana base who don't want her to succeed, who don't want her to get the recognition she DESERVES and who don't want to see her performing and rather listen to folks like Selena Gomez, Halsey and Justin Bieber on the radio instead of Lana Del Rey.

NO OTHER fanbase is like that. That is so shameful and disrespectful towards Lana

Exactly, I don't want to see Lana make garbage music like J. Bieber and 90% of "artists" who we listen to radio every day. I've started to follow LDR because she have always been herself and she've always made music who she wanted to do, without thinking about charts and sales. I'm proud of Lana for this reason and i don't want to see her becoming mainstream like all the others.

Lana IS a commercial artist. She is no less commercial than most others who are signed to Interscope Records

You are a freakin Lady Gaga stan. Funny how Gaga stans have different standards for Lana and Gaga. As long as Gaga is doing better than Lana, y'all are mute and just want to enjoy Lana's music. When she outsold BTW with BTD 3:1 in Europe, she was all of a sudden somebody who needed to get rid off.  

I still have not forgotten about how the Liddos have spammed social media with DON'T BUY Ultraviolence. It was all over Twitter, Instagram and social media.

And you people need to understand that Lana is not recording music for recreation. I am sure it does bother her that other take her style and sound and run with it. Now she has the chance of finally getting something back with her most accessible song in years.

Yeah I am a Gaga stan, but I never participated in these childish stan wars w/ other fanbases :rip: 

Seems like you only want Lana to succeed in order to show it off on ATRL or whereever else and act all proud and shit. Who the fuck cares outside of Pop forums and stan Twitter about charts?

Yeah, nobody

image.png

Exactly, I don't want to see Lana make garbage music like J. Bieber and 90% of "artists" who we listen to radio every day. I've started to follow LDR because she have always been herself and she've always made music who she wanted to do, without thinking about charts and sales. I'm proud of Lana for this reason and i don't want to see her becoming mainstream like all the others.

And she doesn't have to. Most of you ppl live in a bubble if you think that only crap gets played. 

Yeah I am a Gaga stan, but I never participated in these childish stan wars w/ other fanbases :rip:

Seems like you only want Lana to succeed in order to show it off on ATRL or whereever else and act all proud and :). Who the :)cares outside of Pop forums and stan Twitter about charts?

Yeah, nobody

Dude, this is not what it is about, don't you see? This is not about me or other Lana stans who want her to succeed. This is about the artist Lana Del Rey who is awesome and who needs more exposure to showcase her talent and be recognized as one of the best pop arists right now.

This is about her.

And she doesn't have to. Most of you ppl live in a bubble if you think that only crap gets played.

yep..

And how did y'all discover Lana in the first place?? Without the push from her label??

i want lana to perform on tv cause thats supposed to be part of an era. when you look back at other eras of other singers you think of the album, the singles, etc. but you also think about the performances. its what makes an era exciting

what do singers do? they perform

if lana only releases videos and does no tv performances it'll feel like the album was released a decade ago

i cant at some of y'all wanting lana to sabotage her own era by not performing on tv at all

I may not know what I'm talking about but I honestly just want her to be more successful, recognized and celebrated because she deserves it. I understand the idea of her being special because she doesn't fall in the same category as selena gomez, halsey or the chainsmokers but unfortunately for a pop artist, she can't keep acting the same way she would like to be like she did in her previous two albums

4BZPaCg.jpg

i want lana to perform on tv cause thats supposed to be part of an era. when you look back at other eras of other singers you think of the album, the singles, etc. but you also think about the performances. its what makes an era exciting

what do singers do? they perform

if lana only releases videos and does no tv performances it'll feel like the album was released a decade ago

i cant at some of y'all wanting lana to sabotage her own era by not performing on tv at all

especially for fans who dont even live nearby any where she will possibly tour / headline the festivals

a great HD recorded performance means a lot to them

giphy.gif

Maybe she could do like, guest appearances on little shows (think JBTV). Obviously she's not too keen on doing shows with a huge audience.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why do we need tv performances??

if you wanna watch her singing live, she could upload something recorded in an intimate setting 

at least she'd perform better

in 2017 internet is more than enough to discover and enjoy the music of new artists

I don't think that anyone wants her to fail sales wise. Sadly, so many people derive their opinion on albums from sales/videos/shows. Given the fact that she is not your basic mainstream artist, she is pretty successful.

Also, it's very funny when you read people not liking HM because of the lack of visuals. Seriously? That's the deciding factor for the quality of music? 

We don't even know her mindset now in terms of tv promo. It's not like the material from UV and HM would have been that easy to present on TV. This ,may change this era and maybe she found some new confidence. I mean, she is still performing at big festivals.

Lana needs to hire you! You're more motivated than her actual managers lol

why do we need tv performances??

if you wanna watch her singing live, she could upload something recorded in an intimate setting 

at least she'd perform better

in 2017 internet is more than enough to discover and enjoy the music of new artists

maybe she should get a twitch stream /s

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png