Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I would love for her to perform something new and then have it released on iTunes immediately after but we all know she's gonna do Video Games, Off to the Races, Blue Jeans, West Coast, HBTB, Honeymoon, and then maybe Love. :rip:

I hope she plays new music from the album

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I would love for her to perform something new and then have it released on iTunes immediately after but we all know she's gonna do Video Games, Off to the Races, Blue Jeans, West Coast, HBTB, Honeymoon, and then maybe Love. :rip:

Or Cola. 

Hoping for something we have not heard yet.

If it's an hour-long set, she'll probably do about 12 songs. I predict: 

1. Cruel World

2. Cola

3. Blue Jeans

4. Born to Die

5. Honeymoon

6. High by the Beach

7. Ride

8. Summertime Sadness

9. Ultraviolence

10. Love

11. Video Games

12. Off to the Races

& maybe an acapella snippet of her next single somewhere in-between. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

omg I can just imagine her singing "Don't worry baby" live :oprah: it's going to be amazing I can see it

The recording of this show better be fucking posted on Apple Music  :crazy: or else my subscription is cancelled  :judgingu:

why are people saying its a private show?

no shit? its a festival. you have to pay to get in. but other than that i dont think its like invite only or anything 

THANK YOU. Just because the tickets are REALLY fucking overpriced doesn't mean people aren't like allowed to record it or something crazy like that. If it were a ~private~ show I doubt she'd be posting on all of her accounts about it, and I doubt there'd be articles getting written about it the day it gets announced.

Check the schedule tho, on sxsw's site it says her show is going to start at 9:00 pm and ends at 10:00 pm, so she probably is going to do a festival set.

Also you have to have to either be Platinum, have Music Badges & Artist Wristbands to be allowed in

DuRsEBa.png

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

i don't even think she will sing the same songs that she used to

that's not a regular priced ticket festival i think she would do give them some exclusive stuff 

If I was 5% as hopeful as you irl I would already be famous tbh :(

ZKcaooE.png