Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

it's not a festival

It's basically a music industry convention with 1000s of concerts and it has gotten very expensive to attend. (though anyone could buy a ticket)

but its something one has to plan six months or a year in advance as tickets go up in price, and hotels and airlines are booked solid.

But the concerts are in 100s of clubs and pop up clubs and hotels (along with the film festival they also have).

Most things need that badge.

Its a lot of fun though  but it is meant for the music industry

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

If it's a show that no one can conceivably get a last minute ticket to, why did she push it all over social media? I feel like there has to be a stream we could watch or why else...? So we'd be looking out for the tea?

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Yeah I honestly still don't understand that situation. She apparently sent him info and music for whatever reason, and she just gave in? And then he leaked? It makes no sense. I feel Like these leakers are Lana fukin with us

Thank you for respecting my opinion :kiss3:

Thank you for respecting my opinion :kiss3:

course. I hate seeing hate on here I come here to relax and catch tea not watch bitches fight over lana vs mariah carey or some crap argument

course. I hate seeing hate on here I come here to relax and catch tea not watch bitches fight over lana vs mariah carey or some crap argument

Me too

I wish everyone on here was as kind as you are :)

randomly found a picture of lana. didnt even look for her

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRr0sLFDk5x/?taken-by=brookemacbeth

"I think she is or was shooting a video at Little Dom's"[/size]

Her legs seems pretty wide open there... :oopna: :oopna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

what is little dom's?!?

omg i was thinking that they looked like they have a thing

I mean, it's one thing to have your legs like, crossed or pretty together when you're with a friend but like, his knee is almost touching her coochie, that's all I'm sayin' :oopna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The record will then be released immediately after the performance at midnight. This  will be its only promo. After that she goes into hibernation for another two - three years. See you again in 2020, folks!  :makeup:

VyIsfwC.jpg