Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i really don't want any collabs though :icant:

it's pointless because she doesn't need another artist, and whenever she has collabed with someone else she's always outshined the other person way too much anyway

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i really don't want any collabs though :icant:

it's pointless because she doesn't need another artist, and whenever she has collabed with someone else she's always outshined the other person way too much anyway

I don't think the collabs are about "needing" another artist? Maybe she just wanted to work with them (whoever she's collaborating with) and did it because she can? I mean if she is doing a collab with The Weeknd they're friends so they probably had fun making music together on his albums so she might have wanted to do something where she has the control over the song?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Es ist nie veröffentlicht worden.

Sorry bro, four years of German at school and everything I can say now is "Kartoffelsalat" and "mein Kühlschrank ist leer", thanks google traduction :defeated: What's a Born To Die btw? Is it the German way of saying Ultraviolence?

ZKcaooE.png

Sorry bro, four years of German at school and everything I can say now is "Kartoffelsalat" and "mein Kühlschrank ist leer", thanks google traduction :defeated: What's a Born To Die btw? Is it the German way of saying Ultraviolence?

lol 3 years of German and the only thing I remember is "Kartoffelsalat" , too  :O  :awk:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

It doesn't matter what she does at this point. The hype has been ruined for me. Of course, I'll still be here yelling when she finally does something, but I won't be nearly as excited as I would've been.

Not sure if anyone posted this already but one of the biggest channels in Italy did a report on 'Love' when it dropped last month:

https://twitter.com/lanadreyitalia/status/838012988045033475

They praise her voice and image saying she created a whole new style of music despite being criticized

giphy.gif

I'm losing interest so fast... I don't care about popularity hype..but just some kind of hype that exudes excitement for this album.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven