Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

The Weeknd is a terrible "artist" with a terrible voice and an obnoxious image. Please don't.

Lies. Delusion. The Weeknd is actually amazing. I prefer his mixtapes over his albums. "House of Balloons" was the best thing he's made. He'll never make anything that compares, it's kind of like how Lana can't really top Born To Die! It's iconic.

The Party and The After Party by The Weeknd competes with TV in Black and White in my top 3 favorite songs of all time :icant:

Anyway, where is LDR5? Love is boring and BAR can't hold me on any longer :lanasrs:

Don't like The Weeknd but her collabs with him have been solid.

Stargirl is such a sexy song...how can anyone deny that tho

:illumilana2:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

She should just cancel this whole era tbh. im done with it.

:creep:  :creep:

I thought my laptop broke and I kept refreshing the page  :facepalm:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I would love to hear a 30 minute version of Star Girl where our Siren Lana keeps rising and rising and rising and rising

On Spotify I play her part at least 10 times in a row

to honor Elton John on his 70th birthday, wouldn't it be cute if Weeknd & Lana did "Don't go breaking my heart"? (he said not entirely serious)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Fuck the weeknd he knows nothing but bringing her worst

when she sings with him she sounds like another artist, like nothing related to lana herself

i'm talking abt her writing skills

so you're telling me.... that getting fcked in a kitchen and not wanting to cry about because she loves it.....is NOT something Lana would sing about?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

so you're telling me.... that getting fcked in a kitchen and not wanting to cry about because she loves it.....is NOT something Lana would sing about?

i'm talking about her writing skills.. she could describe it waaaaay better than she did in his songs

i didnt mean the msg/story behind the lyrics at all

:smile3:

i'm talking about her writing skills.. she could describe it waaaaay better than she did in his songs

i didnt mean the msg/story behind the lyrics at all

well I mean, how deep in detail can one go with a minute and a half ....not forgetting that she has to SHARE that minute with Abel

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: