Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Well I'm perfectly fine with Love, and It has be playing all day! I'm not concerned about taking attention away from it when I want it to be popular. Y'all are out to ruin her career by announcing to the boards that something is going to leak. If it is leaking, people will be looking high and low for it, and when they finally find it, it is game over! Did you guys not learn something from the other night?

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Well I'm perfectly fine with Love, and It has be playing all day! I'm not concerned about taking attention away from it when I want it to be popular. Y'all are out to ruin her career by announcing to the boards that something is going to leak. If it is leaking, people will be looking high and low for it, and when they finally find it, it is game over! Did you guys not learn something from the other night?

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Lmaoooo this place and the :) GREED. Im sure the artists Lana worked with is just writting sessions (as nearly always), but keep on living on acid thinking that Rihanna or Marina will be on Lana's record. This is so funny, what a suddent outburst of unrealistic, corny dreams after all the "who had the single begore it leaked" mess.

Spill that tea headbitch queen!!!!!

Actual Update

A while back Eclipse described an abriviated song title "SR" as a dark horror movie sounding version of Honeymoon. It's likely called "Subversive Road".

"You took the subversive road."

Possibly a story about her/someone taking the wrong path in life.

(If this is even real, I didn't leak anything. The song was posted on Genius.)

This is starting to sound more and more likely. Subversive doesn't exactly mean 'wrong' though. If someone takes a subversive road it means what they do is breaking down the normal, accepted structure of things, like politics and society. And Lana is very inspired by people with strong beliefs who do things unconventionally.

It does sound quite believable for it to sound like a dark spooky Honeymoon... I could see it as a love song for someone who is very focused on Anarchy in a freedom sort of way.

This is starting to sound more and more likely. Subversive doesn't exactly mean 'wrong' though. If someone takes a subversive road it means what they do is breaking down the normal, accepted structure of things, like politics and society. And Lana is very inspired by people with strong beliefs who do things unconventionally.

It does sound quite believable for it to sound like a dark spooky Honeymoon... I could see it as a love song for someone who is very focused on Anarchy in a freedom sort of way.

Hmm, I never interpreted it in the political definition, but I totally agree. Maybe just 'rebellious' as opposed to 'wrong'.

It's number 2 on Youtube trending on it's second day :O The world was waiting for Lana to drop, things couldn't go better for an unannounced leaked single. Get those coins Lana, share a promotional or two picture tho

z445hpI.png

Subversive is different to 'rebellious', in that you're trying to change and/or bring down the system from within. 'Subversive Road' isn't a phrase at all, but that doesn't mean someone wouldn't use it for a song title.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Hmm, I never interpreted it in the political definition, but I totally agree. Maybe just 'rebellious' as opposed to 'wrong'.

Yeah totally, and ya know how i know? As soon as lana made that her insta bio, i looked u the word, and it explained it as:

Urban Dictionary: subversionary

"to subvert with the percpetion of a visonary to speak out against the powers that be in regards to there overall treatment of humanity. Jesus was a subversionary, he saw the treatment the powers that be ..." blah blah blah

But lana loves Jesus so we can definitely know she means subversive in that way :)

It's number 2 on Youtube trending on it's second day :O The world was waiting for Lana to drop, things couldn't go better for an unannounced leaked single. Get those coins Lana, share a promotional or two picture tho

OMG , its not #2 on my youtube for some reason.. its #35, but i hope my phone is just glitching with that. I'm so proud :')

If she would put the word supercalifragilisticexpialigetisch in her instagram bio, some of you would actualky believe it's the album title and make up stupid phrases noone uses.

"It's most likely called Supercalifragilisticexpialigetisch Road. Taking the supercalifragilisticexpialigetisch road is a term that means you are starting to be a bad girl, which is driving around in cars with boys and has a pussy that tastes like Coca Cola. It was also a term used in a Disney movie, but I never interpreted it that way since the other meaning is obviously the one she is going for!"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!