Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Wow what a breathtakingly beautiful video!! She looks so pretty, and she absolutely radiates happiness, it's delightful to watch her in this video!  :flutter:

The space visuals are stunning, I love outer space so much! Ugh I just adore this video! BRAVO LANA! I love this era already so much  :legend:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The song has a beautiful message. It makes the song so pretty.

The video just made me cry so much and made want to fall in love all of the sudden.

Halsey should take notes

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

With Love being dedicated to her fans, it brought me a different perspective when listening to Video Games. The line "It's you, it's you, it's all for you" from Video Games felt like she was personally singing to me. Obviously I know she's not but I felt it nonetheless. I love the new song and the music video is beautiful.

Nothing scares me anymore.

I am sorry that I'm telling that but am I the only who doesn't like the fact that she wrote an album for her fans? I appreciate that but I wanna listen to some of her beautiful experiences..and in the video she isn't one of them.I guess lana is turning 32 now but she is so young..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The song has a beautiful message. It makes the song so pretty.

The video just made me cry so much and made want to fall in love all of the sudden.

Halsey should take notes

She probably does already 

I AM MY ONLY GOD