Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

what is this https://genius.com/albums/Lana-del-rey/Best-american-record

the links are broken im confused what was the link to 

It's nothing! I sent that to Ed and he confirmed Beautiful & Rich and Betrayal aren't real. We all know BAR is real though, and SR might be real, but I don't think the name is Subversive Road. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

It's nothing! I sent that to Ed and he confirmed Beautiful & Rich and Betrayal aren't real. We all know BAR is real though, and SR might be real, but I don't think the name is Subversive Road. 

ok i fixed both sorry i'm slow af today

thank you babies 

If it's just a picture of her holding a dollar bill and it is just her hand, that is from Stella's story. Lana put a dollar into a fortune telling machine! 

Oh ok

Honestly thank god I was lowkey expecting to see her buy a bag of cheetos in the next video

qpgosw.jpg

c848816e90352e77fe55cfa908da32a1.png

It's nice but definitely not album cover worthy :eek: I hate the green shirt aswell but that's personal preference BC I hate the colour. I'm thinking these are just promotional images.

It better be aswell otherwise I'm handing in my Neil Krug Stan card :sadcore:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's nice but definitely not album cover worthy :eek: I hate the green shirt aswell but that's personal preference BC I hate the colour. I'm thinking these are just promotional images.

It better be aswell otherwise I'm handing in my Neil Krug Stan card :sadcore:

SAME

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Love reminds me of I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith for some reason. Maybe cause both have the same tempo and have a somewhat space themed video. Kinda similar feelings

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I'm so anxious to see the album cover and photo shoot. I have a feeling it's going to be epic!

And I am so happy with how Love is performing. Already 10 million views on the video and still in the top 10 on iTunes and doing so well on Spotify. The song is already more successful than HBTB.

I'm excited for this era!

I love Neil but these pictures are giving Terry Richardson white background teas & I'm not here for that!

tumblr_inline_ok26cxm6Ph1siz81t_500.gif

Looks like that's probably one of her dad's shirts tho. Cute I guess

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

It was said they were promo pics. Hopefully that's all they are. I dig simplicity, but they're a little too candid for my taste. After seeing the Love video, I can't imagine the album cover NOT being "polished".