Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Omfg so I just learned there's gonna be another promo campaign, I'm being vague on purpose cause I'm not supposed to tell but it starts tomorrow and not far from where I live, it's possible it's gonna be in other cities as well, I'm way too excited for this

Wow, I'm really excited about the fact that 1. promo stuff is actually happening and 2. IN EUROPE!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Lana Del Rey Plans to Join Witches to Curse Donald Trump   -  TheWrap
Is Lana Del Rey taking aim at Donald Trump in this witchcraft-inspired tweet digitalspy.com
Lana Del Rey ‘plans to join in with magic ritual binding spell designed to take out Donald Trump’ Metro
Lana Del Rey hopes witchcraft will oust Donald Trump Page Six
Lana Del Rey Will Join Witches Around the World Trying to Bring Down Donald Trump PaperMag
Looks Like Lana Del Rey Casually Announced Her Plan To Join Witches Hexing Donald Trump Uproxx
Lana Del Rey encourages witches to cast binding spells on Donald Trump Fact

I selected the headlines with a direct reference to Trump. I'm overreacting? I hope that's the case and everything will end as a good joke and we will go back enjoying the music without any silly distractions like Lana being a witch ready to hex the American president

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

"Shangri-Las / early Joan Baez influences" so she was planning (still is ?) to deliver us the girls group record we've all been waiting for !!  :trisha:  :trisha: :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

If she covers Be My Baby I'm setting myself on fire I s2g... The Love video already gave me huge 60s girls band vibes everything about this era is heading into the right direction for now I'm shook... Every man has to go through hell to reach paradise uh

ZKcaooE.png

Lana Del Rey Plans to Join Witches to Curse Donald Trump   -  TheWrap

Is Lana Del Rey taking aim at Donald Trump in this witchcraft-inspired tweet digitalspy.com

Lana Del Rey ‘plans to join in with magic ritual binding spell designed to take out Donald Trump’ Metro

Lana Del Rey hopes witchcraft will oust Donald Trump Page Six

Lana Del Rey Will Join Witches Around the World Trying to Bring Down Donald Trump PaperMag

Looks Like Lana Del Rey Casually Announced Her Plan To Join Witches Hexing Donald Trump Uproxx

Lana Del Rey encourages witches to cast binding spells on Donald Trump Fact

I selected the headlines with a direct reference to Trump. I'm overreacting? I hope that's the case and everything will end as a good joke and we will go back enjoying the music without any silly distractions like Lana being a witch ready to hex the American president

Wonderful, so she got media coverage when Love was released and now she's getting media coverage again. Promo queen!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

where are y'all getting this info that the album drops late this year

http://www.universalmusic.es/es_ES/1021/lana-del-rey/noticiasartista/7511/lana-del-rey-publica-love-por-sorpresa-como-ya-nos-tiene-acostumbrados# this post

somewhere it translates into end of the year or something 

but tbh her they reliable ?

http://www.universalmusic.es/es_ES/1021/lana-del-rey/noticiasartista/7511/lana-del-rey-publica-love-por-sorpresa-como-ya-nos-tiene-acostumbrados# this post

somewhere it translates into end of the year or something 

but tbh her they reliable ?

i think they're just saying it'll drop BY the end of this year, no one knows when it will so they're just saying that it will definitely drop sometime this year

Lmao guys album at the end of the year makes no sense why are we even discussing this

She has shows coming up + Eclipse said UMG pushed the Love release back a week so it's closer to the album. Wouldnt make sense to push it back if its not coming for several months

image.png

Lmao guys album at the end of the year makes no sense why are we even discussing this

She has shows coming up + Eclipse said UMG pushed the Love release back a week so it's closer to the album. Wouldnt make sense to push it back if its not coming for several months

speaking of @@Eclipse... where's dat interview??? 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan