Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

The day this trash said this:

"“[Lana Del Rey] is great, but I listened to [her] record and the whole time I was just thinking it’s so unhealthy for young girls to be listening to, you know: “I’m nothing without you.” This sort of shirt-tugging, desperate, don’t leave me stuff. That’s not a good thing for young girls, even young people, to hear.”"

Was the day that she was dead to me. She took one song out of her entire discography and misconstrued her concept and meaning behind each album. And has it occurred to lorde this was lanas way of being against codependency? Not everyone preaches the same way.  

Girl needs to steal the spotlight away from Lorde again by announcing BAR tomorrow :fabcat:

Not tomorrow because ed sheeran's album will overshadow everyone  :fabcat:

A Monday announcement would be cute  :fabcat:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Lorde has SNL, radio deal, full blown campaign.

Lana doing cute Instagram videos.

Don't even get me started on how lyrically lana is superior. Lana chose the path shes in. Believe me if she wanted to be a pop star try hard like lorde she most definitely can. I mean look at all her 2010 bops ICONIQUE. Lorde could never. Lana didn't want to be a superstar she wanted to be a singer, raw real and with emotion. Unedited and not caring what the general public wants. And thats something lorde could never be, miss me with that mess.  :byeh8rs2:

"“[Lana Del Rey] is great, but I listened to [her] record and the whole time I was just thinking it’s so unhealthy for young girls to be listening to, you know: “I’m nothing without you.” This sort of shirt-tugging, desperate, don’t leave me stuff. That’s not a good thing for young girls, even young people, to hear.”"

Was the day that she was dead to me. She took one song out of her entire discography and misconstrued her concept and meaning behind each album. And has it occurred to lorde this was lanas way of being against codependency? Not everyone preaches the same way.

Not even a fan of borde but no offense... she said this 3 years ago, who cares :awkney:

VyIsfwC.jpg

im not a big fan of lorde but let's not pretend she's some bland-ass hitmaker. pure heroine was a good, inspired album, despite whatever misgivings you have about her personality. green light is going to be extremely successful, definitely more so than love.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

LOVE just got a light green update on US iTunes btw 

im not a big fan of lorde but let's not pretend she's some bland-ass hitmaker. pure heroine was a good, inspired album, despite whatever misgivings you have about her personality. green light is going to be extremely successful, definitely more so than love.

More successful than LOVE? Maybe
Extremely successful? No 

I just want the best for the good sis Lana. But am I gonna unstan if she never goes all out with campaigns and try to appeal to more radio audiences.........Nope.

"Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio" my ass

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

let's hope so with snl, radio deal and tons of build up and promo coming up. 

Omg can we go like one day without people getting petty and insulting other singers? If you don't like another singer then don't listen to them? Some people get so damn nasty to anyone that isn't Lana, as if just because someone makes different music, makes more 'pop' sounding music, or is more successful than Lana they're automatically a label puppet with no talent? Grow up and get over yourselves. 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

personally I really don't care about Lorde..I don't like her music ...the thing here is Lana and I love what she does with her music..she can do many things lyrically and sonically..what I want for Lana is respect not fame

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

oh please she was like 16 when she said this why do you all keep bringing this up. She was a Lana fan back in the day and used to reblog lana lyrics/pictures on tumblr but yall created this whole drama with her and now probably they both dislike each other (Lana even liked that stupid tweet back in 2014. THAT was a very childish thing)

giphy.gif