Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

cant someone just lock chuck in a basement around album release time

she is just the worst

this NEPOTISM.....

Well you're not wrong about the Nepotism... But maybe this time around she might redeem herself and we might be surprised.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want her to re record serial killer, make the lyrics better, add trap beats, add a rap verse from a popular rapper like asap or Nicki, have a high budget mv and last but not least promote it and we'd have a top 20 hit. (I know something like this probably won't happen but a Stan w basic music tastes can dream)

I want this but not on LDR5. Lana should rerecord the song with A$AP Rocky and have him put it on a mixtape or something. No Nicki at all.

How about this: Lana puts re-recorded unreleased songs/covers on the deluxe edition (if there is one). Like a 2CD thing. That would be a good idea.

Idea: 2 CD deluxe edition with LDR5 on one CD and a completely remastered AKA on the other.

giphy.gif

I think people don't want Chuck to have any thing to do with the album because of how the Honeymoon cover was... but we have to give her another chance she might surprise us. You can't judge her on everything just because she did one thing you didn't like! She's done loads of other stuff for Lana that has been good so...

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54