californianfreak

What unreleased songs/covers would you like Lana to perform on LDR5?

Hi Guys!  :D

With the exception of HM, Lana has rerecorded an unreleased song for new albums and has performed covers on all albums except BTD. 

If you could pick one unreleased song and cover to go on LDR5, which would it be and why?

I would LOVE a remake of Wayamaya and a cover of Why Don't You Do Right?

Both songs make me feel so relaxed and bring back such good memories  :flutter:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

None (:

On the actual album I'd prefer original material

But I hope she does some covers and unreleased songs on her tour, like kill kill, angels forever, cause then we get to hear her sing them heaps of times differently

She's only redone Yayo on Paradise which she stated before she'd want to redo (along with other AKA tracks) and the song was released at one point on her 1st album... So I don't see why people still think she put old unreleased songs on her new albums??

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Oh Say Can You See deserves to be revisited. It would've been perfect for UV especially with Dan Auberach production on it  :defeated: Another track that would be great to see re-done would be Catch & Release. Considering the witch theme she's been doing lately it would be very appropriate and fitting.

Cover-wise I'd like Lana to cover Lovely Head By Goldfrapp. I think she could nail it tbh 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

l0l i kno it would NEVER happen but i dream of an emile haynie produced Super Movie all the time 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I prefer original stuff, but if I could choose, then:

Unreleased - Maybe Back to The Basics, Hollywood and You're Gonna Love Me.

Cover - Hallelujah and Mad World (This song always makes me cry tho  :poordat: . But it's one of my favorites and I love with all of my heart so yeah  :cryney: ).

Also Wicked Game, Bang Bang and maybe Explain It To Me by Liz Phair. But I think it would be better in other moments + this will probably never happen.  :die:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I need an official Angels Forever release! I love that song so much. Would also like to see any of Serial Killer, Children of the Bad Revolution, Go-go dancer, Dangerous Girl and Never Let Me Go. 

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

it would be nice to listen to the complete version of "ur girl/3 years/bee stuff whatever else" but i would prefer to see new songs tbh

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Remake: Delicious
Cover: My Humps (Acoustic)

If there's a cover (which, ehhh I could do without tbh) I don't mind if it's a Nina Simone song. She has loads of great songs <3 I'm one of the members that wishes she would cover Amy Winehouse, which I know some people really don't want.

Off topic, but I really really love the production on Summer Wine. It's so pretty!

delete this already oh my god

She's only redone Yayo on Paradise which she stated before she'd want to redo (along with other AKA tracks) and the song was released at one point on her 1st album... So I don't see why people still think she put old unreleased songs on her new albums??

I know its unlikely but since we are going through a drought of information I thought this would be fun and I was just interested to hear what everyone else thinks.

I would also rather just have new material but I love imagining what remakes and covers would be like.

(Also Black Beauty might be considered a remake? Plus some early demos from BTD such as Lolita, DMD, OTTR which were remade)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

it would be nice to listen to the complete version of "ur girl/3 years/bee stuff whatever else" but i would prefer to see new songs tbh

This has nothing to do with music, I just think your icon is adorable. Bless.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven