californianfreak

What unreleased songs/covers would you like Lana to perform on LDR5?

Angels Forever just sounds like it deserved to be on UV, from the open road-heavyness of the song with the instrumentals and all. it's also a destined closer song; with how everything is in the past tense during the chorus, however Hollywood & Driving in cars with boys also seems very self reflective and mature in a way, like openly analyzing your past self and coming to terms with making it full circle (hey btd to lfl). Especially with some of the BtD beats and lyrical/visual parallels (White Mustang goes nicely with the BtD video..js..)

Although I wouldn't mind AFFA being on Lfl, not sure with how well it'd fit with the known songs though.. Hollywood & DICWB fits theme and all, but the lyrics are really immature compared to what we've seen on the album (leaning back on partying a la BtD and Hollywood sounds very post-breakout in which her and her friends are now living glamorously and smoking; which might've worked in BtD, but with how more down to earth and grown Lana's been coming off I don't think it'd fit). just my 2 cents

however none of this stops my stupid thirst for a remastered Back To the Basics and Every Man Gets His Wish, so Lana- make it happen :hooker:

Driving in Cars with Boys is so good! Both versions have a really cool modern-but-retro vibe. Good idea for a thread, OP and I agree with your idea!

Also, yeah, Life is Beautiful would be a good choice, considering how vocal her fans have been about the song!

Life Is Beautiful (would make sense bc A. im pretty sure it's the no. 1 most asked about song by her fans, and she said this is an album for them soooo!)

Hollywood's Dead (fits along with the trailer kind of aesthetic)

Starry Eyed (this would be cool bc if it (probably wont) is on LFL the hint at it could be the parts in the Love video where its her eye)

Yes To Heaven would be my choice - Her 'give peace a chance' lyric really fits the political theme and the chorus is quite uplifting... though I feel it's not as lyrically deep as some of the snippets she's been posting recently

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Oh Say Can You See for the acoustic side

Put Your Lips Together for the dark/sexy Cherry side

Children of the Bad Revolution for the fan preaching side--she could make it woke :creep:

• I always thought Driving In Cars With Boys was like a prequel to Love or sequel, idk. I think its in the production.
  • Yes To Heaven would sound so sweet on LFL because it's about her just living on, not idolising the man as much as she used to which fits the theme. Its kinda like 'come along and love me too, but I'm not gonna let you control me if you dont"
  • Hollywood would be great if it was made to sound a bit like the Lust for Life production
  • Maha Maha would be so cool too and would really satisfy the witchy side

ANGELS FOREVER

this too is my biggest dream. i just want her to sing it live tho

Children of the Bad Revolution for the fan preaching side--she could make it woke :creep:

Get Free is COMING

ur a fuckin witch sis how did you do this