Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I mean, the outfit is cute.. But it's not really great. But I'm sure it'll look better in a photo shoot rather than a candid picture.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Looking back at that photo of lana in the interesting cat clothes

I am thinking it could be for a video rather than a photoshoot? Like there is no mention of which magazine this is for and on the guys IG story there is a stylist there too. 

Also

That video of lana singing to a baby - is that a new song in the background????

I cant separate the crying and the music :(

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I am thinking it could be for a video rather than a photoshoot? Like there is no mention of which magazine this is for and on the guys IG story there is a stylist there too. 

Also

What video ?!

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Also

It's Rock a bye baby a lullaby lmao

Oh you mean the song in the background! I didn't hear that the first time

Edited by Kitschesque

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Oh no baby what is you doin

Low key kinda makes me wonder if it is for a video or something, if she's gonna start doing more Melanie Martinez type videos where she really tries to portray a character more or something

Oh no baby what is you doin

Low key kinda makes me wonder if it is for a video or something, if she's gonna start doing more Melanie Martinez type videos where she really tries to portray a character more or something

Probably not, she already gets so much shit for "Lana Del Rey" being a "character".

Probably not, she already gets so much shit for "Lana Del Rey" being a "character".

Yeah I guess but this era has been completely different from her norm thus far so who knows lol. Even this outfit in general is not like her. I can't really picture her confidently acting out in a video like Melanie does either though

I think it's because she's said that she IS Lana Del and people had a problem with that (still don't understand why). If she was portraying a character and explicitly said she was a character (in a video, for example) I don't think anyone would criticize it.

Yeah I guess but this era has been completely different from her norm thus far so who knows lol. Even this outfit in general is not like her. I can't really picture her confidently acting out in a video like Melanie does either though

It's different from her norm, but it's exactly what's she's explained she's doing aesthetically. Again, retro-futurism. It's already been quite a tacky era (see the trailer) so this just kind of fits it.

What video ?!

Your signature is SO cool.

also someone post the baby vid don't be extra and keep deleting it for "the babys privacy"

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

eugh so last week i was at a club again, and i requested lana del rey to the dj and he laughed in my face. I was so upset.

... then later summertime sadness the remix started playing :derpna2:

seriously is that the only song these non lana stans know? my GOD it's sad.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

eugh so last week i was at a club again, and i requested lana del rey to the dj and he laughed in my face. I was so upset.

what other lana song you were expecting to hear in a club?

uhm honey thats the only song a club will ever play

did you expect Honeymoon orrrrrr...?

image.png

uhm honey thats the only song a club will ever play

did you expect Honeymoon orrrrrr...?

Actually I once was in an indie club in Germany and they played "She's not me"! (But it was very early, so no dancing to that song...)

In my country they don't even play cedric gervais remix of summertime sadness

They play summertime sadness reich and bleich remix which is totally for clubs :P

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...