Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What does she even mean by clean sound? 

I always use it to describe instrumentals that are fresh and modern, but what does she mean in this context??

shes been using tin can effects on her voice since UV.

It's harder to get remixed and Rado plays because of that.

She had loads of effects on her vocals, so it becomes very muddy when it's being remixed. Dont sound gud

Same with radio because the transmission is of a low quality and you already have a low quality filter on your voice...It's a double whammy.

General public

I don't freaking care if my sister, my mother, my boyfriend approves or loves Lana's new songs. I want HER vibe, I never understood why GP scores was more important than music :defeated:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Now, I'm know most of you don't like this topic but I've been thinking about what promotional strategy Lana and her team could adopt and I've come to the conclusion that Florence and The Machine's promo style could fit Lana perfectly.

HBHBHB had no hits, no YouTube views yet it managed to outsell and outpeak Honeymoon and probably UV. A few TV apparences, big festivals, a few more magazine covers really were the key for them to sell.

Lana should understand that it would take so little from her to have more success than she has now

giphy.gif

Now, I'm know most of you don't like this topic but I've been thinking about what promotional strategy Lana and her team could adopt and I've come to the conclusion that Florence and The Machine's promo style could fit Lana perfectly.

HBHBHB had no hits, no YouTube views yet it managed to outsell and outpeak Honeymoon and probably UV. A few TV apparences, big festivals, a few more magazine covers really were the key for them to sell.

Lana should understand that it would take so little from her to have more success than she has now

honeymoon was a snooze Dat why it didn't sell.

Promo was a part of it but it all comes down to the moosic.

No hits? A kii a cackle

She got mad spins on the radio. Both us and the UK.

Her music is way more radio friendly

What kinda man were like top 5 on alt radio and got spins from the globe.

Delilah also got airplay.

Commerical artist