Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"Solve et Coagula" seems to be very present in this era lol. One day you all are having an extreme negative meltdown and then the next day it's an extreme positive buildup.

It's all part of the plan… :illumilana:

LkcCacn.gif

???, ?????????

Praying we get full lyrics in the album booklet this time like in BTD/Paradise ones and not just little snippets like in the UV/HM booklets!  :pray2:

The BTD and Paradise booklets didn't have pics tho :( I rather have the album photoshoot in their instead...or both, like have the album photoshoot in the beginning and all the lyrics at the end or vice versa

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I would die for a tracklist like this <3

1. Subversive

2. Fame
3. Short Road
4. Wild One
5. Yosemite
6. Tomorrow Never Came feat. Sean Lennon
7. Strawberry Fields
8. Life Is Beautiful
9. Solve et Coagula (Interlude)
10. Lust for Life feat. The Weeknd
11. In Your Arms
12. When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing
13. God Bless America
14. Beautiful People feat. Stevie Nicks
15. Moonbathing
16. Outer Space
17. Love

The BTD and Paradise booklets didn't have pics tho :( I rather have the album photoshoot in their instead...or both, like have the album photoshoot in the beginning and all the lyrics at the end or vice versa

Oh yeah I want photos in the booklet too! I just meant I wanted full lyrics as well  :D

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Will the Elle magazine be in WH smiths tomorrow on the release day?

also when does the flaunt mag come out?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yeah after we get the next single, which is probably TNC, imma need my godly good sis eclipse to leak the solo demo with just her + guitar + organ that they mentioned in the new interview

I Love Stevie Nicks even though her voice sounds as old as her now, it's okay. But Sean Lennon? Lmfao

Will the Elle magazine be in WH smiths tomorrow on the release day?

also when does the flaunt mag come out?

Elle should he in WHSmith tomorrow. I asked today but felt like they just said yeah to get rid of me. I'm getting up a lil earlier tomorrow to pick one up before work so it had best be there!

God Bless America

God Bless America

The Land of the Free

God Bless America

What a Tragedy we've come to be.

We are running out of time

Living in the midst of hate and crime

The answer lies within us

Today is the day to be fearless

it's "God Bless America and all the beautiful women in it"

Also the album is obviously already done because the flaunt writer had heard it all!

Elle should he in WHSmith tomorrow. I asked today but felt like they just said yeah to get rid of me. I'm getting up a lil earlier tomorrow to pick one up before work so it had best be there!

any idea how much it will be? :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e