Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Anyway.. I'm still trying to figure out how to put emoticons/ gif in a sentence

gurl me too but i gave up on that long ago :icant:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

for someone who's trying to bring happiness into the world she sure knows how to depress her fanbase

edit nvm i confused myself, but it would make more sense to release it on her birthday which is probably why I thought it said june 21st for a second 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Second thought: if the album really is coming out on July 21st why didn't she take a couple more weeks to work on the production of Woodstock -Coachella in my mind????

that's what i was thinking, she said she didn't have much time with working on it. And i assume that was BECAUSE the album was being released on the 26th. Surely if the album wasn't coming till July then she wouldn't have mentioned how quickly the song had to be produced...

that's what i was thinking, she said she didn't have much time with working on it. And i assume that was BECAUSE the album was being released on the 26th. Surely if the album wasn't coming till July then she wouldn't have mentioned how quickly the song had to be produced...

Remember, she said that she's working on another project

And god knows what that is.... 

I don't wanna sound dumb but who the hell is that girl? I've always seen her and I don't know who she is  :facepalm:

Tiffany Pollard

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I don't wanna sound dumb but who the hell is that girl? I've always seen her and I don't know who she is  :facepalm:

an icon

guys we need to protest "WHERE IS THE ALBUM WE NEED THE DAMN ALBUM" now!! It's gone too far. This cannot go any further. We need to do SOMETHING. Let's all log off, go meet up, make signs and protest because this is not OKAY.

Anti trump march who? :creep: