Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay but did anyone else notice that she said something like "We'll be coming back here for our own show soon! I hope you guys enjoy the record!"

Like it's not an EXACT quote but it was pretty darn close! 

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

Okay but did anyone else notice that she said something like "We'll be coming back here for our own show soon! I hope you guys enjoy the record!"

"I can't wait to come back to our own show soon and I hope you'll enjoy my new record"

giphy.gif

i don't understand why she didn't release Cherry yesterday tbh. The song was already 'out there' in the world & she performed it today too. So it makes no sense.

Hope it gets released next week then..

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

yeah she said i t

i don't understand why she didn't release Cherry yesterday tbh. The song was already 'out there' in the world & she performed it today too. So it makes no sense.

Hope it gets released next week then..

she did the same with honeymoon 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

i truly hope Cherry isn't the best song. It's always nice to hear an album for the first time and have that one song that's like so amazing for that listening.

Like with The Blackest Day on Honeymoon

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

She dropped Honeymoon on insta out of blue I don't remember her performing it before that?

on the endless summer tour 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif