Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It seems we'll finally have a song on the release date, not 1 day earlier through leaks or something.

Congrats to Lana's team, maybe they're putting some effort on this after Love leaked?

no its asaps team doing all the work for this one.

if it was ed & ben we'd have memorized the lyrics two weeks ago from overplaying it

Fun fact: I have people tell me I look like her all the time. I actually had a (rather strange) girl I met on a movie set who was sooooo convinced I was actually Poppy that she would get so mad if I tried to convince her otherwise.

While we're still off topic of the thread but on the topic of my movies, check out the Pitch Perfect 3 trailer to see your lil local movie star make a cameo from 0:14 - 0:19 :brows:

OKAY, BACK ON TOPIC. :smile:

I wouldn't get too concerned that she hasn't really said anything about SB, because the same sort of thing happened with Coachella.

QUEEN OF ACTING OMG ANNA KENDRICK IS S H O O K

???, ?????????

i have a strong feeling summer bummer will sound really similar to coachella

but anyway um where is it at  :crossed:

I'm scared it might have the GarageBand drums

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Fun fact: I have people tell me I look like her all the time. I actually had a (rather strange) girl I met on a movie set who was sooooo convinced I was actually Poppy that she would get so mad if I tried to convince her otherwise.

While we're still off topic of the thread but on the topic of my movies, check out the Pitch Perfect 3 trailer to see your lil local movie star make a cameo from 0:14 - 0:19 :brows:

I wouldn't get too concerned that she hasn't really said anything about SB, because the same sort of thing happened with Coachella.

we love icons that are perfect 

I'm scared it might have the GarageBand drums

i mean if the whole album sounds like coachella i wont be surprised lol, my expectations for the album arent that high. but i like lana so i am still waiting.

pNjWdpc.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZkuyLsN3gM&t=19s

I smell an oscar!

You look gorgeous!!! Queen of white privilege  :excited:

8nl2OpX.png

I hope this hip hop nonsense is just a phase for her, she has too much talent to be indulging in such a... well i won't go there but :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana just followed Doc Mckinney and Ben Billions on Instagram! 2 award-winning hip-hop producers

They've been working with The Weeknd (both of them), Bey, Florence, Future, Drake.

giphy.gif

long time reader, only just got around to making an account.

do you think lana will do a deluxe boxset like the other albums? if she does what do you think will be in it?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I hope this hip hop nonsense is just a phase for her, she has too much talent to be indulging in such a... well i won't go there but :creep:

Hip-hop isn't bad. You're just generalizing the genre by a few.. uniquely talented.. people. Hip-hop can be amazing if you venture into the genre and don't go by just what's on the radio. Lana can make it work for her if she finds the right producers!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Did you forget the whole of btd

Or "I grew up on hip hop"

yeah i guess, but she always included some beauty with it too (the big orchestral strings). I feel like now she might be going all the way though :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the only time I enjoy hip-hop or rap is when Lana has something to do with it   :teehee:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m