Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

aw thats nice, but i think i have a better idea for a username. i just have to ask if its appropriate.................

oh okay!

if someone want that username just tell me

???, ?????????

we forgot about yosemite  

tenor.gif

im OFFENDED

What kind of childish immature chickenshit fuckery are you on. 

Do you forreal think this is a place to try and make a mob to go and report some irrelevant bitch on twitter? And to do what? Get her suspended for speaking her mind? 

Is she factually wrong on certain parts of her beliefs? Yes, but all you gonna do is just fuel her argument. Shut one bitch down and suddenly her words mean infinitely more than your doing. Regardless this isn't the fucking place nor time to try and pull this. I've seen some questionable shit on this site but this is the most dumbest, most insignificant bullshit I've gotten to witness coming from a user.

Mess. 

drag ha

giphy.gif

BPBP and 13 Beaches

but they werent intended for HM she just wrote them at the end of the HM recording process

no, the other song was Lust for Life and not 13B, she said it was the first song she had written.

image.png

Hey f*** please report this fake woke bitch: @plantsbulge (twitter) :hooker:

(DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF HER TWEETS, JUST REPORT THE ACCOUNT)

Their tweets are just the same posts everyone has already seen on tumblr

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

What kind of childish immature chickenshit fuckery are you on. 

Do you forreal think this is a place to try and make a mob to go and report some irrelevant bitch on twitter? And to do what? Get her suspended for speaking her mind? 

Is she factually wrong on certain parts of her beliefs? Yes, but all you gonna do is just fuel her argument. Shut one bitch down and suddenly her words mean infinitely more than your doing. Regardless this isn't the fucking place nor time to try and pull this. I've seen some questionable shit on this site but this is the most dumbest, most insignificant bullshit I've gotten to witness coming from a user.

Mess.

okay i didn't care about his post at first but this rant made me curious to see what it's about and this issue has been discussed before but why is this twitter account trying to drag lana for dressing up as virgin mary (a cultural icon from the culture she’s not even a part of) :awkney:

nvmd this is not the place to encourage people to report random accounts

i76mrxw.png 

laughing because the same songs stay on the charts and radios play the same song until everybody in the world is sick of the song. i dont undertsnad. some can be okay but i dont think they understand true talent. halsey/chainsmokers/selena gomez/allesia cara or whoever just needs to get off the charts so we dont hear the same annoying crap we've been hearing for two months

im pressed

giphy.gif

i can already tell me top 5 of this album:

1. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

2. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon)

3. Get Free

4. 13 Beaches

5. Heroin

but of course i have to listen to the full album for several months to confirm this

At work listening to these snippets. And damn. I'm honestly speechless. It's a lot darker than I imagined and I LOVE it. This is so Lana.

Anyone else super excited for In My Feelings? That sounds like a damn ANTHEM.

So ho many days til it leaks? Sorry Lana, but my wish it leaks til monday, can't wait any longer - not after listening the get free snippet on repeat for like 20 times -

original.gif

At work listening to these snippets. And damn. I'm honestly speechless. It's a lot darker than I imagined and I LOVE it. This is so Lana.

Anyone else super excited for In My Feelings? That sounds like a damn ANTHEM.

I can't wait for In My Feelings!

i cant believe history changed today and the gays realized we were wrong about the album, still can't fathom us getting snippets either. WOW we are the luckiest fanbase and i love each and everyone of you  :oprah3: