Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She's such a Queen, I love the fact that she composes herself, it gives her music a more genuine aspect. 

Also, I don't want to spoil myself with discovering the booklet on my computer, but 3 of the 4 photos of her are magnificent, I don't get why you hate it. :dorothy2:

Also, I don't want to spoil myself with discovering the booklet on my computer, but 3 of the 4 photos of her are magnificent, I don't get why you hate it. :dorothy2:

I don't hate it, but I was hoping for something more so I guess I'm a tiny bit disappointed. The pictures are great, but the perfect booklet, for me, would include the lyrics for the songs with some cool pictures or illustrations surrounding them... and more pictures of Lana. And, if possible, some cool architecture and flowers, but we already got that.

I love to read the lyrics while listening to the songs the first time... it's just you, the music and the lyrics. It's nice. And I don't really get the gas station theme either (maybe it reminds her of her days as a child during their car trips? Keeps the "always on the road" image?) although I have to admit that that station looks really cool in the pictures. :)

But yeah, I suppose I'm spoiled by Krug's amazing photographies which creates a special feeling... but I actually like Chuck's photos too, I think she's great. The editorial pictures she's done look good.

Ok, I'll stop here.

Edit: And I REALLY hope that error in the Love lyrics won't be there in the physical booklet!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wasn't fully on board with Change until those snippets which are so beautiful I actually cried

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Hey guys, I'm not sure if someone has made it or not.

I've seen a lot of "Change" snippets.

So I decided to make an extended one.

http://picosong.com/WrZi

Now we've heard half of the song!

It's so cool that we have so much of this song now. It sounds strikingly beautiful. And the way you put the snippets together is great!

guys from the states, australia, asia, etc... is the shipping date for the vinyl set for the end of september as well?

guys from the states, australia, asia, etc... is the shipping date for the vinyl set for the end of september as well?

US here and mine says 9/22!

I'm from Sweden/Europe and it said September 28 as the release date for the clear vinyl. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hey guys, I'm not sure if someone has made it or not.

I've seen a lot of "Change" snippets.

So I decided to make an extended one.

http://picosong.com/WrZi

Now we've heard half of the song!

I teared up listening to this!

I'm so freaking confident we are in for her best album, sonically. They snippets all sound so diverse so far, Five more days gahhh

nF70D0F.png

US here and mine says 9/22!

I'm from Sweden/Europe and it said September 28 as the release date for the clear vinyl. :)

tack så mycket, I was just making sure to not pre order it from the european store when I could have gotten it earlier

I don't hate it, but I was hoping for something more so I guess I'm a tiny bit disappointed. The pictures are great, but the perfect booklet, for me, would include the lyrics for the songs with some cool pictures or illustrations surrounding them... and more pictures of Lana. And, if possible, some cool architecture and flowers, but we already got that.

I love to read the lyrics while listening to the songs the first time... it's just you, the music and the lyrics. It's nice. And I don't really get the gas station theme either (maybe it reminds her of her days as a child during their car trips? Keeps the "always on the road" image?) although I have to admit that that station looks really cool in the pictures. :)

But yeah, I suppose I'm spoiled by Krug's amazing photographies which creates a special feeling... but I actually like Chuck's photos too, I think she's great. The editorial pictures she's done look good.

Ok, I'll stop here.

Edit: And I REALLY hope that error in the Love lyrics won't be there in the physical booklet!!

Yeah, sure, I agree! I really like the photos Chuck has taken though, even the album cover. The only one that I don't like that much is the Coachella one. 

I think that the picture where she smiles was intended to be the cover for a long time, since she posted it two months ago and it was taken 1 year ago. Also, I don't think that the Lust For Life situation is comparable to the Ultraviolence one; in my opinion,  the tracklist hasn't changed that much since tha trailer came out; she must have added Coachella and Change and suppressed some tracks, but that's it.

tack så mycket, I was just making sure to not pre order it from the european store when I could have gotten it earlier

I compared it with the US price and found out that the European version was slightly cheaper. :creep: Otherwise I'd ask a friend/soon-to-be relative to order it for me and I could pay her later, but nah. :P

Varsågod! :)

Yeah, sure, I agree! I really like the photos Chuck has taken though, even the album cover. The only one that I don't like that much is the Coachella one. 

I think that the picture where she smiles was intended to be the cover for a long time, since she posted it two months ago and it was taken 1 year ago. Also, I don't think that the Lust For Life situation is comparable to the Ultraviolence one; in my opinion,  the tracklist hasn't changed that much since tha trailer came out; she must have added Coachella and Change and suppressed some tracks, but that's it.

She dropped Yosemite out though, so I think she really did change a lot in the last minute. >___<

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Slerh about the site b Mr down I don't know or anything or is it but I'm she is Elley r I knew ihj no lik meuo drubj so irk her rni eir ru irony but I tied and it appears to Ben back up

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS