Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

when is lfl coming in the us ? 

july 21

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

HOURS

Guys this is not to be disrespectful or anything but

Will Chester's death from Linkin Park affect somehow Lust for Life?

idk i hope not 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Ya know what...im about to say it...

Not a chance

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

you know you're a stan when you literally forget it's your own birthday because this album has you so shook  :heart:

Happy birthday XO

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I dont judge you if you dont like Stevie's voice, but by me already being a Stevie fan, I love it in this song and I think Lana's voice kinda brings out the best in Stevie's voice, especially when they sing together.

I always thought Stevie's voice WAS a bit odd, but the lyrics always got through to me much more.

stevie literally always sound like that lol that's just her voice  :biblio:  :biblio: personally I listen to a lot of her music and enjoy it but it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea. But I thought Lana and Stevie sounded beautiful together... legends only  :fabcat:

I dont judge you if you dont like Stevie's voice, but by me already being a Stevie fan, I love it in this song and I think Lana's voice kinda brings out the best in Stevie's voice, especially when they sing together.

I always thought Stevie's voice WAS a bit odd, but the lyrics always got through to me much more.

wow beat me to it   :hooker:

I don't think so. Although LP's previous albums are back in charts again, Lana's album has been more anticipated. It will not take away sales or listeners from LFL, it will only mean that Linkin Park has more listeners. no one is going to not listen to LFL and instead go to Linkin Park. They've heard all the songs before.

stevie literally always sound like that lol that's just her voice  :biblio:  :biblio: personally I listen to a lot of her music and enjoy it but it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea. But I thought Lana and Stevie sounded beautiful together... legends only  :fabcat:

wow beat me to it   :hooker:

Legends only! That's my exact view. And yeah, Stevies voice definitely isn't everyone else's cup of tea. It depends what you look for in music