Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

honeymoon is one of lana's best songs, and a great album opener :kiss2:

Agreed. The hate for Honeymoon is extremely confusing, it's one of her most beautiful songs ever. It's like a dark and gorgeous film noir in song form. Still gives me chills.

Agreed. The hate for Honeymoon is extremely confusing, it's one of her most beautiful songs ever. It's like a dark and gorgeous film noir in song form. Still gives me chills.

It makes you fall asleep before the album has really started.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

It makes you fall asleep before the album has really started.

It is quite slow but at the same time as soon as it starts speeding up when she says "dreaming away your life" my ass uncontrollably twerks me to Jupiter.

I Love Honeymoon, but honestly, the album is a bit slow, but lyrically is amazing  :agree:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I Love Honeymoon, but honestly, the album is a bit slow, but lyrically is amazing  :agree:

u sure sis...? this comment was all just stranger than a stranger

hey_hey.jpg

As long as she serves bops. It'll do well.

I'm praying for some cute summer bops like she used to ! The cover to me suggest there will be at least a few more upbeat/fun songs

Marina and the diamonds usually serves bops and she still doesn't get the numbers she deserves tho...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Got really bored so I made the front and back album cover if she had gone with the same theme as the LFL trailer:

tumblr_oob04l8okN1w5azgco1_540.jpg

tumblr_oob042XTKL1w5azgco1_540.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope she doesnt wait 1 mouth untill new news...  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

I don't think she will. There's supposed to be magazines, interviews, and maybe singles before the album comes out.

I'm hopeful for a tour, but I highly doubt.  :ohno:

I don't think she will. There's supposed to be magazines, interviews, and maybe singles before the album comes out.

I'm hopeful for a tour, but I highly doubt.  :ohno:

Some reliable fonts said to me that she will announce some europe dates soon.. But i dont know how soon is that  :crossed:

Lust For Dead   large.gif