Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The only way we'll ever hear Life Is Beautiful is when Lana is dead and some exclusive unreleased collection is released.

like Lioness: Hidden Treasures

The only way we'll ever hear Life Is Beautiful is when Lana is dead and some exclusive unreleased collection is released.

Then we'll have to wait 70+ years to hear the song, it need to get released on LFL or leaked asap

original.gif

I'll look forward to that (as long as ofc she lives til like 100)

'Lust for life' is a common phrase... like it means something other than just that one album, can ppl stop crying over her "copying" it from Iggy Pop? I'm sure hundreds of people have said they have a lust for life?? Iggy Pop didn't invent it and he doesn't own it, get over it....  :toofunny:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

'Lust for life' is a common phrase... like it means something other than just that one album, can ppl stop crying over her "copying" it from Iggy Pop? I'm sure hundreds of people have said they have a lust for life?? Iggy Pop didn't invent it and he doesn't own it, get over it....  :toofunny:

exactly!!! well said

its a fucking common phrase like some people already using this phrase since forever as Born To Die

stop playing yourselves her mind is great at creating good/unique songs names she doesn't need to steal or even copy the others names 

:smile3:

I really hope Lana does another live radio session like she did for Honeymoon at BBC Radio 1.

I so agree agree with this!!!! I compiled her best radio performances last night and you are so right! She did amazing on NPR and MPR + BBC during Born to Die era and again for Honeymoon. It would be a blessing.

Also----last week or the week before the new head of MTV says that their plans to revive Unplugged is still alive and well & may premier in the fall of this year!

you're saying life is beautiful is never going to happen but then you also said the same thing about roses for 6 years  :hottie:

Well, it could've stayed hidden for other 6 years if you ask me

giphy.gif

Also----last week or the week before the new head of MTV says that their plans to revive Unplugged is still alive and well & may premier in the fall of this year!

i had no idea they were doing this!!!  i'm so excited now omg  :creep:

--

im low key so nervous for the pre order, i want a deluxe box set but i'm worried she's gonna release it while i'm busy and they're gonna sell out before i can order one  :crossed:  :crossed:

um if there's anyone who would be able to secure one for me, i'd be forever grateful  :toofunny: 

UbsOye5.png

@Coney Island King True. I doubt she's going to NY and wear fancy dress when she can't even post track list. 

Yes! This year's theme is Rei Kawakubo, so... Lana wearing those dresses? NEVER IN A MILLION YEARScomme-des-garc3a7ons-flat-collection.jpg

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E