Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Obvs the shoots are going to be spread out. Shes not going to have 5 shoots released in the span of a month.

Even if she did...there would be 300 pages of shitposts saying "the era is dead!" "wow I'm bored now, flop era" "did you check the streams? They fell 2 points in Barbados." "I hate all of the pictures...."

Even if she did...there would be 300 pages of shitposts saying "the era is dead!" "wow I'm bored now, flop era" "did you check the streams? They fell 2 points in Barbados." "I hate all of the pictures...."

I don't know if people has forgotten but Beyonce fans haven't gotten any photoshoots and they got an album with no radio songs (what doesn't mean it's not good) and with no promo. Appreciate it that Lana still has fun while doing everything what's connected with the new era.

giphy.gif

I'm so excited for the V cover! The place they did the photoshoot at looks great tbh

Also, a preorder might go up today.. Maybe 6AM her time or 8AM? When did she drop the album artwork? It's in 6 hours from now i think.

Anyway, today or not today - new music is on its way so we only need to wait

PUMPED for V Mag

Wondering how the shoot will look  :flutter:

There were dalmatians (I think??) on LDR's story so we could be getting a shoot like this:

433879-800w.jpg

Or I'm thinking it'll be something to do with horses (weren't they at a stable or with horses or something??) Possible vibes:

lofficiel-paris-lana-del-rey-09.jpg

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I'm so excited for the V cover! The place they did the photoshoot at looks great tbh

Also, a preorder might go up today.. Maybe 6AM her time or 8AM? When did she drop the album artwork? It's in 6 hours from now i think.

Anyway, today or not today - new music is on its way so we only need to wait

She posted the album artwork on April 11th

PUMPED for V Mag

Wondering how the shoot will look :flutter:

There were dalmatians (I think??) on LDR's story so we could be getting a shoot like this:

433879-800w.jpg

Or I'm thinking it'll be something to do with horses (weren't they at a stable or with horses or something??) Possible vibes:

lofficiel-paris-lana-del-rey-09.jpg

Imagine BTD vibes; Lana sitting on a throne with two large dogs guarding her at either side.