Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

a friend of mine has the French promo CD, heres the official radio edit I can't really tell the difference lol http://picosong.com/MRiV

The intro is shorter for sure.

They cut out the verse & final prechorus; and they just play the chorus twice before ending the song instead.

"My boyfriend's back

and he's cooler than ever

There's no more night

Blue skies forever

I told you twice

in our love letter

There's no stopping now

Green lights forever."

Shame really because that's my favorite verse.

The intro is shorter for sure.

They cut out the verse & final prechorus; and they just play the chorus twice before ending the song instead.

"My boyfriend's back

and he's cooler than ever

There's no more night

Blue skies forever

I told you twice

in our love letter

There's no stopping now

Green lights forever."

Shame really because that's my favorite verse.

Yeah agree, it's very good verse. But I hope I will hear this song on the radio soon. 

giphy.gif

I need new stuff already why she's not doing anything? :defeated:   I just can't :crying4: All I'm doing now is finding Lana memes,my phone is 60% Lana pics,5% pics of me&friends and 35% Lana memes :suicide:

If the album drops in 3 weeks shouldn't she be dropping a tracklist? A LFL MV? Something :pray2:

At this point I believe the album is postponed for June/July. Mess. :runs:

k0AnwZF.gif

I need new stuff already why she's not doing anything? :defeated:   I just can't :crying4: All I'm doing now is finding Lana memes,my phone is 60% Lana pics,5% pics of me&friends and 35% Lana memes :suicide:

If the album drops in 3 weeks shouldn't she be dropping a tracklist? A LFL MV? Something :pray2:

At this point I believe the album is postponed for June/July. Mess. :runs:

Unfortunately I doubt it's LFL mv.  I hope it is but who knows. 

giphy.gif

The album has to be out May 26th, every web is using that date and it would make sense to me, since she has two shows that week for two radios, May 20th for KROQ and May 27th for BBC Radio 1. It would be stupid not to use those events to promote her album...

This is the same woman who released a single featuring a popular artist and did zero promotion for it besides its initial premier on BBC Radio 1.

This is the same woman who had posters and billboards promoting this album put up before she even had a release date.

I love Lana, but tbh never doubt that she or her incompetent team will do something stupid when it comes to releases or promotion.

giphy.gif

why does every fake track list look like it's made with windows 2000.

ikr!!!!!!

most of her arab fans asking me if this tracklist was real.. in fact, most of her fans believed it already

did you guys see the tweet with the tracklist says Marina Ft lana? it got more than 4K rts!!!!! god

anyway, i hope the album won't be out on may 26

bc we got only 3 weeks and she did 0 promo

maybe its in the beginning of june since it will be out in spring 

:smile3:

tbh she could announce anything on any day, i guess it doesn't have to be tuesdays or fridays so we could get something today but i doubt it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Is this of any use to somebody? P1j3f8b.png

I don't really think so, or at least I can't make any good use of the EAN code or the distributor (UNI) myself. What's bothering me is the fact that they're not saying really anything about the release or delivery time. I googled the EAN though and it directed me to some other European sites where they gave 26th as the release date, like the Universal Music Finland site I linked earlier. But then again, CDON.com doesn't quite seem to list the release dates or any other info until the release date is just a few days away.

those so-called promos for sale are probably all bootlegs and they call them promo or lie so the sites don't pull it

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I understand the excitement for this album but why are some of you being so impatient? Stop stressing over the per order.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I understand the excitement for this album but why some of you are being so impatient? Stop stressing over the per order.

i don't want preorder or new songs or anything i just want her to say : ''hey my new album is coming 26 june/april/august) and then i'm ok with her desepering till then