Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

All this websites saying that the album will come out the 26th make me confused... cause if the album will come out the 26th why Lana isn't saying anything? Like idk how well could do a surprise release... let's be real she's not Beyoncé. And today it's the 12th, less than 15 days till the "release" according to this websites... it's strange that she didn't say anything

Look at Bebe rexha on twitter she can't even post a snipt of her new song that got leaked cause her label do not allow her so i guess we need to stop blaming lana for not posting anything it's not up to her

why would she post a snippet of a song thats already been made public? Doesnt make sense

When this album doesn't come out this month and will be pushed back to July I will be so sad.

Then this is the worst year in music for me. I thought the drought from February to April and from April to July 2016 was bad.

Mfhp.gif

Unless we get the preorder today, I think it must have been pushed back because otherwise there wouldn't be much time for the next promo single (if there is one?) to get known 

Although tbh I'm okay with it if it is pushed back, I would love another June album  :flutter:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

There's no point in pushing it back. It's Lana. There aren't going to be any huge #1 smashes and people are already well aware she has an album coming. It's going to sell what it's going to sell regardless. Pushing it back only heightens the risk of it leaking. They need to get it out as soon as possible.

There's no point in pushing it back. It's Lana. There aren't going to be any huge #1 smashes and people are already well aware she has an album coming. It's going to sell what it's going to sell regardless. Pushing it back only heightens the risk of it leaking. They need to get it out as soon as possible.

Agreed, the album will do whatever it will do anytime of the year, she has her fanbase and they'll buy it whenever. Save the "right time" releases for Katy Perry.

Guys I contacted with newsstand thro the email and they replied so fast

I asked them which cover i'll get if i order the LDR issue and they said you will get this one!

wyjhAR4CeXc.jpg

I purchased it right now

it costed me $13.97 shipped to US

NOTE :

you have to choose the JUNE issue to get the LDR one  :kiss3:

you really did! and they responded xo 

Hey guys

I contacted with Elle very earlier too and they replied to me today, so it was too late because I order mine already

I asked em where can I buy the magazine (LDR Issue) and they gave me this store 

Hearst Magazines UK Customer Services Team 

http://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/

I hope this could help you! xo

:smile3:

I'm glad you have a heart of gold even tho I didn't ask.  

While the article was shit, none of y'all can know what she's done in her life, or what she's had to fight for.  She might be one of the people who have worked to get their degree and have struggled through paying a shit ton of tuition.  She might be working on these articles, publishing them because it's the type of article that her boss wants her to write.  People who write articles are very rarely completely free to write whatever they'd like, while she did over-share her shit opinion.  She might be working here in order to one day better the world.

The fact is you and anyone else who started yes dragging her for her education--"I can't believe she has a four year degree and is writing this shit."  "I bet she paid a shit ton too"  "Yeah her parents probably paid for her." "Or imagine if she took out student loans."

Y'all can attack the article for being shit sure, but you have no clue who this woman is and what she's experienced or even what she hopes to do--yet you're quick to guess and judge her based on your own opinion of her.

:bye:

5am here in LA, woke up from a dream that the pre order & tracklist was released. *cries*. Going back to sleep in hopes that when i wake up there will actually be a pre order & tracklist.

She was actually online fifteen minutes ago. :D

giphy.gif