Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't see the direction of this album BUT I guess she's trying different stuff to satisfy all her fans 

I'm really curious to listen to all the songs rn :P 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm really disappointed in the release date from what we know- I didn't believe it was May 26th because there's nothing up yet (pre-order, tracklist, etc) and the only possibility I saw of that happening was if she released the LFL video tomorrow with the pre-order. If we did get in May, then I'd be happy because I'd have a summer album, something fresh to listen to while I'm not incredibly stressed, something to relax to in a way, like I did with UV which is probably why I love that album so much brings up some good memories.

July for me is problematic because we're going to get a handful of songs that I'll be bored of by the time we get the album and will probably ruin the experience. Also, if the album was going to be released in July wouldn't it be susceptible to more leaks? And I  don't understand why some stores are getting the LFL CD this month, if it were to be released in July. 

I personally wouldn't mind if she released it on her birthday, I mean yeah we'd have to wait another month but I'd see it as Lana being happy she was given a life, ig. lmao it sounds really stupid but it makes sense in my head. Anyways, sorry for the rant, I just wanted to get that off my mind. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Florence + The Machine performed there two years ago and it was recorded professionally, let's hope we get Lana in HQ...

She used to never let people record her professionally I hope it changed

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Not enjoying Cherry, sounds too much like Freak, and I hate that song

I hate freak for no particular reason but Cherry really caught me 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm really disappointed in the release date from what we know- I didn't believe it was May 26th because there's nothing up yet (pre-order, tracklist, etc) and the only possibility I saw of that happening was if she released the LFL video tomorrow with the pre-order. If we did get in May, then I'd be happy because I'd have a summer album, something fresh to listen to while I'm not incredibly stressed, something to relax to in a way, like I did with UV which is probably why I love that album so much brings up some good memories.

July for me is problematic because we're going to get a handful of songs that I'll be bored of by the time we get the album and will probably ruin the experience. Also, if the album was going to be released in July wouldn't it be susceptible to more leaks? And I  don't understand why some stores are getting the LFL CD this month, if it were to be released in July. 

I personally wouldn't mind if she released it on her birthday, I mean yeah we'd have to wait another month but I'd see it as Lana being happy she was given a life, ig. lmao it sounds really stupid but it makes sense in my head. Anyways, sorry for the rant, I just wanted to get that off my mind. 

i agree 100%, none of this makes sense, plus i honestly don't see how it could be July if we have ACTUAL proof that the album is coming out May 26th. Target has confirmed that. I think Lana really is just tryna drop a surprise release. There's no way she's going for July. If it's true then i'd be really upset and dissapointed.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think my greatest fear for this album is that I'm gonna get bored. The thing is, I never get bored of Paradise or UV because there are so many different elements within each song. Like, the songs aren't generic in any way and the structures are different and it doesn't sound the same. So far Love and LFL are generic af and it's kind of a downer. Plus the weak lyrics...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Dylan Will Not Participate seems to legit think it's coming next week if any of ya'll watched his most recent HBTB reaction

P.S how do u send youtube links?

I think Lana's concept for this album is her greatest hits sonically as in there is something for everyone. In that sense this album is truly for her fans. She's taking different soundscapes from all her era's so far be it BTD, UV, HM (I'm hoping there will be AKA as well) and creating even more gorgeous masterpieces that are gonna be a game changer in this music industry cause this album is gonna be so multi genre'd that critics will be left speechless and unable to point out flaws in her album. Even her freebie track "Coachella" which confused us all at first and messed with our heads, has converted us from hating it to being addicted to it. We are all spellbound witnessing the greatest artist in this decade. When people say Lana's music is a drug it's really the truth and not an exaggeration. Her voice can do things, make us feel like we're on an another planet. In other words it's fucking magical and we are not worthy of being blessed by Our Lady Lana who keeps giving us life in this miserable world.

*slow claps*

I think tomorrow the LFL video is gonna come but I'm so over it now.

yeah she's waited far too long

tumblr_nyq8q4bH6o1tfnxoko1_500.gif

I bet video or a new song+pre sale  :creep:

New Song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Video, give me the song!