Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ugh Dua level flakiness with this era

This album has gone through so many changes, and during its own album cycle, which is kind of disheartening since Lana just doesn't seem like the kind of artist who would announce something if she wasn't 100% certain in it being done, and up to her standards, and since some store's already had May 26th as their shipping date I must assume this was very last minute.

Hopefully she's deciding to go LESS pop but usually these kinds of things mean the opposite...

VyIsfwC.jpg

I really hope the record would drop on friday but if Ben really is spilling us the truth tea...

lNh80jX.gif

lol why do i keep making these

Do you all not see how dumb you sound saying "surprise release" and then saying "May 26" lol

It's actually not dumb considering Lana and her team not making any official announcement, but a possible leak to the media regarding the 26th. The date wasn't confirmed by her team and the date being put out on many major sites and being redacted on some can (and should) lead some to believe that it's a possible "surprise release". Key fact here is that there has been no confirmation from the team. Regardless of the album coming out this Friday or not, I think it's dumb to assume otherwise.

If it's a vocal collab will they even sound good together?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m