Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Shit like this is why I avoid this thread like a plague. Every time I see this thread there's always tens to hundreds of new pages which are mostly filled with the most meaningless petty arguments like this one. Calm the fuck down y'all, the date isn't even that far away if you fill the time inbetween with other activities besides obsessing over lana. 

How would they know about the record stores? It's not like record stores are hitting up Lana saying "YO THESE GAYS ARE BEING WEIRD!"

The only thing I think was kinda fucked up was harassing Ben. Though...he's still a dickhead. And couldn't promote a rock.

Maybe she was planning something big for the date announcement but...Paris Match kinda confirmed she wasn't by ingloriously saying the date. But it was really unnecessary for her to continue to say "soon" and to cut out the album date from the interview when it's not like there was any good reason for that besides JUST fucking with us. Her team treated us in a petty way and they got what they deserved. It's not like Lana and them DON'T use us to print off money, God knows we're the only people who actually promote her.

And do you truly believe she did anything for us? She GETS PAID to do this. WE PAY HER for this. SHE TAKES OUR MONEY for this. She's not doing anything for us out of the kindness of her heart, lmao.

She's not an indie singer. She's a worldwide selling artist. She doesn't care about us.

I love it when people assume all celebrities are the same stereotype, sigh.

Ben reads this forum, and there's at least ten posts of people calling up Targets ALONE. Let alone HMV, independent stores, other US stores I don't know the names of.

We don't really know anything about what was going on with the magazine dates because all of them were so different. I think we can just assume that they were mess-up's on the magazines behalfs. I assume things like "coming spring" were assumptions rather than confirmations.

No, we treated them like shit, they gave us shit back, stop pretending we did nothing. It's petty from all sides.

She clearly does a lot of this for us. I can't blame her for wanting to make a bit of money consider, you know, it's her job and livelihood. I wouldn't want to go to work and make no money?

She does a lot for us. More than other artists at least. She meets fans and signs things at every show, she's alway so nice in public and has never had any outbursts and generally she's never publically been dicks to fans. She cares. But if a lot of you guys were my fans, I'm not sure how I could compared to her.

I would prefer Dan's version over Rick's any day. If you imagine songs like AFFA, JFK and Hollywood with Dan's style they probably become 20x better.

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Us listening to Yosemite

Suddenly Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind (ft. Marina and the Diamonds) comes on shuffle

r0lbWPG.gif

We should make a ben instagram updates thread lol igXXC6K_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

shut up and respect???????????? I'M DONE WITH HIM :hottie: so unprofessional

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I feel like we will all rejoice when the album is released. Let's look at the future. If this album is really for her "fans" then the next album will probably be more personal, which is why her fans listen to her lol. There's gonna be songs on this album that we will love like every other album. We just have to accept that West Coast is the best lead single in Lana history and move on :creep:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Sorry I'm a published scientist with multiple awards and achievements in my life who maybe expects more from a person given the tools to help people and be successful. I'm gonna go continue doing that with not even a 1/100th of the resources Lana has, with the success I've made entirely on my own merits. My real life isn't and never will be perfect. Yet I have depression, have to taking fucking medication, and was fucking abused for half my life and I still try my fucking best to help people with what I do and make a difference. 

Funny how your retort is how I'm pathetic though. It's cool, hun. I know I'm not. But I have faith. Maybe one day you'll help other people, too. I don't even doubt that. Don't let a forum disillusion you. Just go do you.

Girl pop a Xanax. I'm a scientist too and you don't see me talking down to people like this.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Oh Lana, if you really dont want to be famous and u are making music just because of the love in music, get out of your fucking record company, create your own. U having a fuck indie tougth in one of the most mainstream label... :crossed: 

Lust For Dead   large.gif