Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yes, that album's called Honeymoon. The one that's always at the bottom of this fanbase's lists; the one that gets dragged to the pits of hell and back every time it's mentioned.

Mx1JEdB.gif

Fans don't want Lana material that is authentic and contemporary, a lot of them are still stuck on getting a BTD 2.0.

So fucking true.

giphy.gif

Yes, that album's called Honeymoon. The one that's always at the bottom of this fanbase's lists; the one that gets dragged to the pits of hell and back every time it's mentioned.

Mx1JEdB.gif

Fans don't want Lana material that is authentic and contemporary, a lot of them are still stuck on getting a BTD 2.0.

Ultraviolence was authentic. I want an Ultraviolence-style album. Not in tone but like...in complexity(?). Complexity isn't the right word, though. Or an album with the sound of Music To Watch Boys To.

giphy.gif

ugh.. Shakira basically already released a collab album. I want to hear my favorite artist - NOT OTHER PEOPLE. I love the Weeknd on his OWN work but the LFL track is as bland as it gets. I need her melancholic Ultraviolence lyrics or her crazy BTD lyrics. The lyrics of LFL are laughable. I hoped that Cherry has some substantial lyrics but it doesn't sound like it.

Lana was never the one for collabs. But of course she's getting bigger now & people want to work with her but damn I wanna hear my girl solo so she can take the direction SHE wants to take without it sounding forced with another voice.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

ugh.. Shakira basically already released a collab album. I want to hear my favorite artist - NOT OTHER PEOPLE. I love the Weeknd on his OWN work but the LFL track is as bland as it gets. I need her melancholic Ultraviolence lyrics or her crazy BTD lyrics. The lyrics of LFL are laughable. I hoped that Cherry has some substantial lyrics but it doesn't sound like it.

Lana was never the one for collabs. But of course she's getting bigger now & people want to work with her but damn I wanna hear my girl solo so she can take the direction SHE wants to take without it sounding forced with another voice.

:gclap: :gclap: :gclap: :gclap: :agree:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Ben is 100% correct

the abuse Ben is taking by some people here is horrible.

People whined and whined for a date

they got the date

STFU and stop whining

back in the 60s and 70s one couldn't abuse a behind the scenes person like people do today...the constant stalking and bs that is going on

Kiddies should re-listen to Honeymoon, because that was the album FOR the kiddies and was ignored it appears, just on hate post after another

and now it is being done again

And for what purpose? So some cheap (so called but not really) fans can leak material so as to sabatoge?

Unless one is dying of a dreadful disease and won't be here in 6 or 8 weeks, anticipating is half the fun

(and if one is actually dying and has a doctors note, arrangements can be made to hear or see something not yet released.

Otherwise, shame on you and STFU

and if the original intent was for 10 or 12 songs and it has 15, shouldn't people be happy there will be 3 more songs???

Does anyone here actually look forward to PAY for the album or do people just want to steal it???

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Holy shit you guys weren't kidding about Stargirl

giphy.gif

@Stargirl Sis pls come back, you're one of the most smartest people on here :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ben is 100% correct

the abuse Ben is taking by some people here is horrible.

People whined and whined for a date

they got the date

STFU and stop whining

back in the 60s and 70s one couldn't abuse a behind the scenes person like people do today...the constant stalking and bs that is going on

Kiddies should re-listen to Honeymoon, because that was the album FOR the kiddies and was ignored it appears, just on hate post after another

and now it is being done again

And for what purpose? So some cheap (so called but not really) fans can leak material so as to sabatoge?

Unless one is dying of a dreadful disease and won't be here in 6 or 8 weeks, anticipating is half the fun

(and if one is actually dying and has a doctors note, arrangements can be made to hear or see something not yet released.

Otherwise, shame on you and STFU

and if the original intent was for 10 or 12 songs and it has 15, shouldn't people be happy there will be 3 more songs???

Does anyone here actually look forward to PAY for the album or do people just want to steal it???

Better make your next epic essay the most grandiose of all bc it'll be #1000. Or #2000 if you ask @salinathescammer :hooker:

LIZARD PEOPLE

Don't be surprised when this site gets shut down. Y'all are in the wrong, sorry to break your lil teenage hearts. I'm glad Ben is being petty, harrassing him is so fucking unnessecary. You can bitch about the management on here but no need to invade his digital space.

Don't be surprised when this site gets shut down. Y'all are in the wrong, sorry to break your lil teenage hearts. I'm glad Ben is being petty, harrassing him is so fucking unnessecary. You can bitch about the management on here but no need to invade his digital space.

Chill.

His behaviour is abnormal- fans will be fans nobody will stop that- you don't think that Rihanna fans ran up the fucking wall during her ANTI release- it's odd for HIM to be so petty towards the CUSTOMERS

I went through all these pages, and I really regret doing that.  :horror:

Ben's Instagram has become a war zone. There is no excuse for his attitude. I understand that fans are acting immature, but he should really keep things professional no matter how irritated that he gets.  :facepalm:

Chill.

His behaviour is abnormal- fans will be fans nobody will stop that- you don't think that Rihanna fans ran up the fucking wall during her ANTI release- it's odd for HIM to be so petty towards the CUSTOMERS

The only people bugging him are from this site. We are already under their radar, it's not normal to take out your anger on the management. It's childish and stupid.