Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Cherry is overrated. Only a few good lyrics and not even a full second verse  :( It ends so abruptly too  :crossed:

Who wanna bet this song was a contender on Honeymoon and lost to its successor - Freak .

Are you expecting her to perform the full version of Cherry when she performs truncated versions of most of her non-Born To Die songs?

giphy.gif

Cherry is overrated. Only a few good lyrics and not even a full second verse  :( It ends so abruptly too  :crossed:

Who wanna bet this song was a contender on Honeymoon and lost to its successor - Freak .

it might not be the full version, she never sung the full version of video games or cruel world either. The studio recording is probably a little longer

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Not sure if she will release Cherry. Some times artists will perform songs live for awhile before the album comes out without releasing that song first. Like Lady Gaga performed You and I at several concerts and it only got released with the album, not before.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Same, it doesn't really sound new, IMO. I might change my mind once I hear the studio version, though.

I hope the studio version is better. Not too excited about Kieron's contribution though  :crossed:

zXzLCRU.png

why couldn't she release in June instead of July. Or at least early July. Would be soo much better

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Sounds heaven to me

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

i don't want any new songs lana put that fucking preorder and i can wait till  21 st july 

Preorder with Cherry and I'll be good!

For real?

I didnt saw Lana saying anything about this song in any interview!

She confirmed the title at Kroq, she said I'm going to play a new one it's called Cherry.