Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder when she's gonna give us the tracklist, maybe mid/late June?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what i don't understand.

lana knows she is not the greatest live performer of all time. and chuck can hold a camera, can't she?

since we have 18 tracks on the album and we have heard 3 or maybe 4, why doesn't she simply make a mini concert filmed by chuck in an intimate setting and uploads it on her vevo?

she could play, let's say 6 songs off the new album with her band and it would get her more attention than any live gigs for small radio statios or gigs in scandinavia or poland.

and this is something chuck can not screw up. 

minimal production, lots of views, great build up for an album that already feels dead on arrival!

make it happen, ben!

Love this idea. 

no one answered me about what happened in the weekend thanks ppl

(In case you didn't find out yet) The only news this weekend was that there'll be 18 songs on the album which we found out through a written interview after the performance

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

here is a boye for your trouble

image.jpg

THAT'S VERY CUTE I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH  thank you i appreciate it

C1JI_9UXcAAhjZG.jpg

(In case you didn't find out yet) The only news this weekend was that there'll be 18 songs on the album which we found out through a written interview after the performance

18??????????? i didn't knew about it! 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

im so fucking sick of these stupid people pretending like they're lana herself but from another insta account

like we finally got china palace vanished and now we have another stupid one,, WHY DO THEY DO THAAAAAAT WHY WHY

18??????????? i didn't knew about it! 

yes baby 18 

and she literally said " currently 18" i think that means she would add more since she has two months until the official release

:smile3:

yes baby 18 

and she literally said " currently 18" i think that means she would add more since she has two months until the official release

holy shit

may stevie nicks (god) bless her she is a blessing

i want a 9329 track album NOW jk

im so fucking sick of these stupid people pretending like they're lana herself but from another insta account

like we finally got china palace vanished and now we have another stupid one,, WHY DO THEY DO THAAAAAAT WHY WHY

THERE'S ANOTHER ONE? WHO?

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

holy shit

may stevie nicks (god) bless her she is a blessing

i want a 9329 track album NOW jk

THERE'S ANOTHER ONE? WHO?

YES AND IM HELLA ANNOYED LIKE HE LITERALLY TRIES TO DO WHAT CHINA DID

im not sure if i should share his @ because maybe that would make his @ so famous since its a lana site? :eek:

:smile3:

YES AND IM HELLA ANNOYED LIKE HE LITERALLY TRIES TO DO WHAT CHINA DID

im not sure if i should share his @ because maybe that would make his @ so famous since its a lana site? :eek:

you have a great point: don't share it, gal.... it could lead us to a worse situation

im sure that this account will appear at my instagram timeline soon ;/ why people are so damn disgusting, trolling isn't fun