Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Update: this is a real/serious webshop, it's known all over my country (Sweden) and you can already pre-order it there. No info about the tracks though, just the release date.

Link: http://cdon.se/musik/del_rey_lana/lust_for_life-40374063

I've already preoder mine since it came to the webiste. (6 of May, I think?)

wRG9HcT.jpg

but ben keep lying to us, saying the album isnt ready yet.

PDNEg0z.gif

Apparently the date is set officially, so it has to be done by that time. He might be a bad manager, nevertheless y'all need to accept that May 26 didn't happen and stop calling him a liar

Update: this is a real/serious webshop, it's known all over my country (Sweden) and you can already pre-order it there. No info about the tracks though, just the release date.

i live in norway and Cdon is legit

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I am into Gramma right now..Pawn Shop Blues is classic tho

I can never find an unpitched version of Gramma, but the live performance on youtube is such a blessing to hear, its absolutely adorable and gives me this weird nostalgia with how she sings it, hm

There's nothing UV about Cherry, why do people keep making that comparison? It's more Honeymoon/Paradise than UV for sure. 

Mx1JEdB.gif

O yeah it's legit, it's been available for preorder on Finnish CDON as well and for quite some time now, like for a month at least. Haven't preordered it yet tho since I'd rather get the box set first if there is one, CDON has usually got the boxes for sale too. Oh they've updated the release date now

Wait, bye -- does CDON sell the Honeymoon boxset? I've yet to pick up Honeymoon on vinyl, so this is giving me ideas...

I got mine from CDON and at least the Finnish CDON still has it so I guess the others do too?

O yeah it's legit, it's been available for preorder on Finnish CDON as well and for quite some time now, like for a month at least. Haven't preordered it yet tho since I'd rather get the box set first if there is one, CDON has usually got the boxes for sale too. Oh they've updated the release date now

My family is getting the album for me so I can't check out the box set this time. =| But they haven't been that interesting to me so far, I just want her music... plus, the box sets are a little bit too expensive for me as a student.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can never find an unpitched version of Gramma, but the live performance on youtube is such a blessing to hear, its absolutely adorable and gives me this weird nostalgia with how she sings it, hm

Here is a pico link If you want to listen it unpitched: http://picosong.com/9tNF/

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

My family is getting the album for me so I can't check out the box set this time. =| But they haven't been that interesting to me so far, I just want her music... plus, the box sets are a little bit too expensive for me as a student.

I hear u, I'm not studying at the moment but I got rent and bills and food to pay, luckily though I live with my boyfriend so we can split them. I've been saving up for a possible box set a few months now and I guess I got it now

Edit: unless she pulls a 299$ box set like Beyoncé lol (which she won't tho)

you LIKED when she'd sing Body Electric and made that weird gulping sound?

While I think a lot of her live performance vocals were great, even the ones we have from the AKA era, some of her vocals were really bad. 

I don't like the song Body Electric at all.... so......giphy.gif

you did it alllll for fameeeeeeeeee tell me how it treats you now

you did it allll for fameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how does that taste coming out????????????? now that you lost the gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

There's nothing UV about Cherry, why do people keep making that comparison? It's more Honeymoon/Paradise than UV for sure. 

Mx1JEdB.gif

the short vagueness of the verses that give hints rather than structure, a sense of brokenness (literally) within the song both good and bad, the deep, heavy, and gritty vocals/instrumentals, overall it's darker, not as cinematic as Love or LfL and it doesn't sound dreamy and smokey like the entirety of HM did; and there's no relation to Btd/Para, It sounds and feels like a UV outtake; like PWYC, SG, CW; with the lyricism of Old Money.

Here is a pico link If you want to listen it unpitched: http://picosong.com/9tNF/

aw thanks love :,)  :kiss:  :kiss:

the short vagueness of the verses that give hints rather than structure, a sense of brokenness (literally) within the song both good and bad, the deep, heavy, and gritty vocals/instrumentals, overall it's darker, not as cinematic as Love or LfL and it doesn't sound dreamy and smokey like the entirety of HM did; and there's no relation to Btd/Para, It sounds and feels like a UV outtake; like PWYC, SG, CW; with the lyricism of Old Money.

all of this is literally wrong :rip:

if anything, it sounds like some sort of body electric with trap beats