Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She deleted the roses bloom for you snippet

Cause she knows she aint ever gonna release it and now she'll be incessantly asked about it.  Unfortunately, it's just too late for that.

Can we really compare?  Like compare BTD and The Fame for example.

metaphorically speaking, not sonically. theyre comparing the method and things excercised during said album. like how gaga collabed with T.I, Too $hort and Twista for J&D. This could be compared lana collabing with A$ap and the other guy i dont care to name. Shes trying things way too far out of her comfort zone and she will regret it

metaphorically speaking, not sonically. theyre comparing the method and things excercised during said album. like how gaga collabed with T.I, Too $hort and Twista for J&D. This could be compared lana collabing with A$ap and the other guy i dont care to name. Shes trying things way too far out of her comfort zone and she will regret it

what i'm saying is that it makes no sense to compare someone's (official) debut album, with someone's fourth album.

I am just going to remind everyone of  this (which i love, especially her laugh at the beggining)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBxrVit_Nzo

If the snippet sounded anything like this, I personally wouldn't have a problem. But it doesn't. 

giphy.gif

If the snippet sounded anything like this, I personally wouldn't have a problem. But it doesn't. 

I think that it is hard to judge, considering we've heard the snippet from a bad recording inside a sound-making moving car. Let's just remain hopeful, gurl's got this

I never heard this song until now. I always assumed it was a mashup :icant:

It's so cool!

I think that it is hard to judge, considering we've heard the snippet from a bad recording inside a sound-making moving car. Let's just remain hopeful, gurl's got this

It's so cool!

I'm not very hopeful rn. While I can't speculate as to what the final track might sound like...if the final version we get features Carti being loud and obnoxious on autotune, and Lana whispering, the way it seemed to? It's garbage.

giphy.gif

I'm not very hopeful rn. While I can't speculate as to what the final track might sound like...if the final version we get features Carti being loud and obnoxious on autotune, and Lana whispering, the way it seemed to? It's garbage.

We'll know when and if we get an HQ version :)

The diversity of the album really excites me! And Lana herself seems very inspired and excited this era, I mean she's giving us 18 tracks and has mentioned that some more were left "on the cutting room floor" so clearly she's worked her ass off and been super inspired to create! I honestly cannot wait to hear the final product!  :excited:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The "I see you for who you really are" part and the Bill mention in BAR are so fucking iconic I can't get that part out of my head  :defeated: July hurry up bitch what's taking so long

TRUST I BE DANCING UNDER HER ARCHITECTURE 

Sorry if this has been said already but Blake posted a video (muted) on Snapchat of a recording studio. No way to tell if it's for Lana's album but if it is then we know that she's still recording/mixing