Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Does anyone else here listen to Cigarettes After Sex? I want Lana to collab with him/them. Their voices would blend so well! His music is very similar sounding to Lana's circa Ultraviolence. See Apocalypse for example. It's Heaven.

YESS it would be soo amazing. They only have 7 songs released currently right?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Does anyone else here listen to Cigarettes After Sex? I want Lana to collab with him/them. Their voices would blend so well! His music is very similar sounding to Lana's circa Ultraviolence. See Apocalypse for example. It's Heaven.

BIG YES! If Lana would grant my wish for one collab, it's them. They're seriously perfect together. 

Azaelea Banks just said on Twitter Lana doesn't want to collab due to controversy:

https://twitter.com/xocheapy/status/872228594847817728

Looks like she won't be on LFL then :hooker:

Yikes. She deserves it anyway.

the 113,000 people who have viewed it on youtube. we're sorry that you can't grasp that music takes time and everyone has a following? we're sorry, we really are

kghvw9bmlld9g9s0qstc.gif

okay sweetie no need to take everything to heart

BIG YES! If Lana would grant my wish for one collab, it's them. They're seriously perfect together. 

Yikes. She deserves it anyway.

Honestly, I think they would mesh well.

They should do  Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby 2.0 or something.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I hated the Blue Jeans remix and even if Azealia somehow wasn't a terrible person I wouldn't want a collab at all.

I don't like people being negative towards harmless ideas about collabs myself but this would've just been horrible and I can't deny that

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Imagine her ignoring Jaime, Nicole, Anthony Mandler, Barrie, Jonathan Wilson and probably countless more people she just ghosted like that while reading their texts with that expression

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif