Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

People who are still excited about this album: how are you still excited for it?

18 tracks

Yosemite

13 Beaches

God Bless America

The Lollapalooza performance 2 days after release

image.png

People who are still excited about this album: how are you still excited for it?

Why aren't you? I mean it's NEW songs. NEW performances. and even maybe a TOUR!  A normal fan would kinda be excited for that.

???, ?????????

Came here just to remind you about the quality!

Also happy marriage day!

If you are married tell your better halfs how much you love them! you lucky bastards

If you are not married and you don't have anyone

coollogo_com-17899636.gif

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Why aren't you? I mean it's NEW songs. NEW performances. and even maybe a TOUR!  A normal fan would kinda be excited for that.

I'll get excited after it comes out. I just feel like with no new music from the album and no more information about the album, plus that enthusiasm-dampening IG video from a few days ago...I just don't really feel hype anymore.

giphy.gif

I'll get excited after it comes out. I just feel like with no new music from the album and no more information about the album, plus that enthusiasm-dampening IG video from a few days ago...I just don't really feel hype anymore.

Woop! That may be bc of the drought she put us through. Sometimes I feel that way but then I remember there's 18 songs cooking and omg. I'm sure after it comes out the hype will arose again.

???, ?????????

I'm waiting for Cherry to pop my cherry  :cumming2:  :cumming:  :pussypower:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

radio 1 are still playing lust for life, cute

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'