Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can someone tell me the lyrics of the snippet she posted or her Instagram? I can't hear shit

By the way guys, she changed the name of the album. It was 'Best American Record' so there is like.... no lust for life. She seemed so sad in that video.

She seems so happy and excited to drop this album I can feel it

I can't wait!! (42 days left!!!!)

Well... So far we have:

Love

Lust for Life

Tomorrow Never Came

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

God Bless America

Yosemite

13 Beaches (?)

When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing (?)

Roses Bloom For You (?)

White Mustang (?)

Cherry

A$AP feature

Best American Record (?)

We still have 5 song titles to go since she said it's going to have 18 songs

She literally said "currently" maybe that means she will add more and more

:smile3:

Okay so I'm excited again for this new song.

I wonder what the configuration of Lust For Life was before it was pushed back vs. what it's like now. Maybe it's less political now.

giphy.gif

I'm a bit late but wow this sounds amazing, I wonder what the chorus and bridge will sound like this seems like a verse. The production kinda reminds me of FMWUTTT

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i wish we could just get 1 full song instead of lil snippets here and there. its nice to be able to hear the diversity through all the songs, but i still like there to be some surprise when i'm listening to an album, the multiple song snippets kind of take that away.

This album is already so much better than Honeymoon, and I'm one that loves Honeymoon. It feels like a mix of everything she's done before plus fresh new sounds

Honestly, this album is going to be amazing. There are songs I can twerk too, songs like Love that make me blush and get butterflies. Then we have songs that are going to make me cry and I'm 99% sure we will have songs that will make me light a cigarette and sip on a martini thinking about the sugar daddy I don't have.

ruZKe8V.gif

The ignore feature makes this thread solo much better. Loving this option and the new snippet

i really have no idea why you felt the need to announce this lmao. nobody gives a fuck

Honestly, this album is going to be amazing. There are songs I can twerk too, songs like Love that make me blush and get butterflies. Then we have songs that are going to make me cry and I'm 99% sure we will have songs that will make me light a cigarette and sip on a martini thinking about the sugar daddy I don't have.

it's truly a Lana song for every single spice of fan... y'all SHE MADE THIS SHIT FOR US, SHE WASN'T LYING. ALL THE SAD FANS, HAPPY FANS, MATURE FANS, SLUTTY DADDY ISSUE FANS, FANS STRUGGLING W ADDICTION, bitch this is the album of the century. we don't deserve her. 

oprhc.gif

The Born to Die video car is a White 1969 Mustang Mach 1. I mean she's obviously is doing references of her fisrt record on this one, but could this mean anything else?

What I thought of:

She dies due to the car crash in the video "Everyone says you're a killer"

She runs towards Bradley and his car "The day I saw your White Mustang"

Get your conclusions fam

lana-del-ray-born-to-die-1969-01.JPG

lana-del-ray-born-to-die-1969-02.JPG

lana-del-ray-born-to-die-1969-04.JPG

lana-del-ray-born-to-die-1969-03.JPG

mH6fLZ4.gif

The Born to Die video car is a White 1969 Mustang Mach 1. I mean she's obviously is doing references of her fisrt record on this one, but could this mean anything else?

What I thought of:

She dies due to the car crash in the video "Everyone says you're a killer"

She runs towards Bradley and his car "The day I saw your White Mustang"

Get your conclusions fam

lana-del-ray-born-to-die-1969-01.JPG

lana-del-ray-born-to-die-1969-02.JPG

lana-del-ray-born-to-die-1969-04.JPG

lana-del-ray-born-to-die-1969-03.JPG

hmmm not no

Lana please stop. It's so obvious that you're not in a happy place. Wtf are you doing?

These snippets are just further diminishing the album. I refuse to listen to them. I cannot believe that she's leaking her own stuff through instagram, in her car. It seems so careless. Other artists are presenting their inferior music to the whole world meanwhile our Lana is leaking her own music on instagram. She seems to be yet again in meltdown mode... What was the reason for what she delayed the release until July 21th?! At least HM was a quick, straightforward depressive release that matched the album's vibe, this era is just a mess...

Lana please stop. It's so obvious that you're not in a happy place. Wtf are you doing?

These snippets are just further diminishing the album. I refuse to listen to them. I cannot believe that she's leaking her own stuff through instagram, in her car. It seems so careless. Other artists are presenting their inferior music to the whole world meanwhile our Lana is leaking her own music on instagram. She seems to be yet again in meltdown mode... What was the reason for what she delayed the release until July 21th?! At least HM was a quick, straightforward depressive release that matched the album's vibe, this era is just a mess...

Mess. Maybe because at the end of the day it’s just music and there’s no need to keep it confidential like it’s the cure for cancer. Grow up, she seems excited about sharing and releasing the album for the first time.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America