Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I want to kill Coachella. It shouldn't exist. Hopefully she announces something at her bday party and we hear something about the new album :toofunny:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Summer Bummer sounds like it is about anal in the summertime. Possibly on a beach. It would transition from 13 Beaches, and now that Lana has found a good beach, her and G-Eazy can get it. 

anal cured lana's depression 

I want to kill Coachella. It shouldn't exist. Hopefully she announces something at her bday party and we hear something about the new album :toofunny:

when is the party?

EDIT: actually I just checked, the poster said 10 PM I'm guessing L.A time? so it should've started?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

when is the party?

EDIT: actually I just checked, the poster said 10 PM I'm guessing L.A time? so it should've started?

It started a few minutes ago.

Im hoping if coachella is on the album it was remade into a more smoky acoustic production so there are two versions of the song

Tbh, the fact that there are songs we counted on missing feels to me more like an authentic tracklist, because people's instincts are to put every title they've ever heard of in there when making a fake one. Also we know lana's been making a lot of changes. I also don't know why two separate sites would post the same fake tracklist-- that doesn't really add up. I could see her dropping the tracklist and preorder tomorrow that's a date that makes sense with her usual timeline and that would be a logical reason why these are showing up.

That all being said, summer bummer is gross as a title and I vomed a little bit when I read that

Yeah, when I first heard the chorus on Instagram I was hopin for a slower song with heavy drums on it, maybe with some guitar on it, idk. I don't dislike the song but I'd also hope for another version if it really is included in the album.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

i think im going into cardiac arrest by seeing this 

bye

giphy.gif

What if the tracklist is actually a diversion? How would we know? 

diversion for what sis

giphy.gif

also we all know her team wouldn't start being this orchestrated after bullshitting the entire era thus far :hooker: 

This is probably the new cover according to UMG:

Cover_Lust_For__300CMYK.jpg

http://universalmusic.fi/releases/

me, looking for the differences

tenor.gif

diversion for what sis

giphy.gif

also we all know her team wouldn't start being this orchestrated after bullshitting the entire era thus far :hooker: 

me, looking for the differences

tenor.gif

Same same. new filter.

giphy.gif