Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It seems odd that she's promoting cherry and not summer bummer. What if SB isn't being released Thursday? It wouldn't be the first time we got (seemingly legit) info from a 3rd party only for it to be deleted and never happens.

LIZARD PEOPLE

I have no idea what to expect from Summer Bummer... all we've heard is that one LQ snippet playing through her car, and it didn't really give a good idea of the song? Like I just have no idea what it'll sound like, but I'm looking forward to it! Hope it's a perfect summer bop  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

It seems odd that she's promoting cherry and not summer bummer. What if SB isn't being released Thursday? It wouldn't be the first time we got (seemingly legit) info from a 3rd party only for it to be deleted and never happens.

But this Summer Bummer situation is like the Coachella one. It's legit, she probably will announce something tomorrow or maybe she changed it from being out Thursday to Friday just so it goes along with a preorder

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Omg cant wait to drive my car and play Cherry and then when that high vocal part after the bridge happens im gonna wind my windows UP and enclose myself so I CAN SANG IT YEESSSSS and no one will know

Me every time I'm driving. Windows up, volume up loud enough to drown out the sound of my terrible voice :toofunny:

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'd laugh if summer bummer was cherry renamed and with rappers

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hate ya'll so much. :facepalm:  Because of the MESS you created earlier with this gif...

ezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

I had a job interview earlier and i could literally not get it out of my head so i just kept giggling and the interviewer looked confused, he probably thought i was crazy and i got so embarissed. Like i was tryna hold it in but then i kept thinking of the Sean Lennon thing and ughhhhhh :toofunny: it was painful :lange:

I'm definitely not getting the job now :cryney: RIP my career  :rip:

I hate ya'll so much. :facepalm: Because of the MESS you created earlier with this gif...

ezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

I had a job interview earlier and i could literally not get it out of my head so i just kept giggling and the interviewer looked confused, he probably thought i was crazy and i got so embarissed. Like i was tryna hold it in but then i kept thinking of the Sean Lennon thing and ughhhhhh :toofunny: it was painful :lange:

I'm definitely not getting the job now :cryney: RIP my career :rip:

Don't be down! He might hire you 'cause he saw you had a Lust For Life!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I hate ya'll so much. :facepalm: Because of the MESS you created earlier with this gif...

ezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

I'm definitely not getting the job now :cryney: RIP my career :rip:

Omg I was the same earlier in the lab I'm working in. Laughing to fuck and lookin like a mad woman in front of our little work experience babies who were like 15. I hope you get that job!!! :D

This has been a good day with plenty of news to keep me happy and sane <3

I hate ya'll so much. :facepalm:  Because of the MESS you created earlier with this gif...

ezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

I'm definitely not getting the job now :cryney: RIP my career  :rip:

Lanaboards, destroying your career since 2012

Omg I was the same earlier in the lab I'm working in. Laughing to fuck and lookin like a mad woman in front of our little work experience babies who were like 15. I hope you get that job!!! :D

This has been a good day with plenty of news to keep me happy and sane <3

ikr! normally i'd be kinda upset but we've had a lot of news today so i couldn't be happier! :D