Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What the fuck happened. I can't believe y'all had another meltdown over no confirmed news smh.

*tho i cried a little when I opened spotify and didn't found SB  :rollin:*

???, ?????????

Wait so now SB is out Friday? what is going onnnnnnnn? Plus why haven't NZ got the song yet? So many questions yet so little answers... Lana there's a new song title for you :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Tbh it's more realistic if the album comes out on the 14th. I know Lana tweeted the 21st but it could be for anything like tour dates since she didn't clarify specifically. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but since Summer Cummer is supposed to come out tomorrow, it would make sense for the pre order to come on Friday and so forth.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Other magazines have played with us before when they said May 26th or even "spring". Let's believe it's July 21st, just like Lana tweeted and like Ben posted in his picture on Instagram

Retweet

hi everyone

recently i've lost just about all my friends, and i'm feeling shitter than ever, spending most days in bed crying or asleep, and i just wanted to say thank you to lanaboards as although i haven't posted myself, i enjoy everyday coming on and reading all the posts and the theories, artworks and arguments lol etc. sounds sad i guess but i think now the only reason i'm still here and bother to continue on this planet is for lanas music and lanaboards that comes with that. I'm very excited for her new record, really hope it's worth this wait. I'm not looking for sympathy, i just wanted to say how much this site has actually meant to me.it's now been weeks since anyone has texted, snapchat, facebook etc, and i do feel, i guess a sense of happiness when on this site as there's things to read and stuff and i feel less alone?

sorry for the long post, it's taken me some time to write this and i think i feel like i'm ok with now posting this. thank you lanaboards x

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm glad to see that you're enjoying Lanaboards too, I hope to see more of you here in the future. Don't you ever feel like joining the conversations? I know I do. :)

Hugs! ❤️

Tbh it's more realistic if the album comes out on the 14th. I know Lana tweeted the 21st but it could be for anything like tour dates since she didn't clarify specifically. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but since Summer Cummer is supposed to come out tomorrow, it would make sense for the pre order to come on Friday and so forth.

I doubt she'll announce a tour for this summer, it's too crammed with festivals, but maybe for this fall? :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png